11

They stop kissing and look at each other in the eyes.Jennie avoid the gaze and push taehyung away while blushing real hard,she wipe her lips then taehyung hold her arm and asked "You chose to kiss me and now you're disgusted,hmm?"
Jennie didn't respond.

Sharon is watching them.Her heart is pumping so much and she's blushing like crazy because her sister and idol just kissed each other in front of her.

"Ahh,Its Taehy-"Sharon was about to say that but taehyung put his finger on her mouth "Sharon,Shhh" taehyung said.Sharon just nod to him.

ON THE KITCHEN

They're mom is washing the dishes when she heard someone shout "oh....my goddd" Theyre mom shouted cause she got startled by the shout of someone

"What are those two up to? Could they be fighting over the hamster?" She said and started walking towards Sharon's room.She knocked on the door and asked "Sharon what's going on there?"

They panic because Taehyung is standing with them in the room and what if they're mother saw him. She will definitely ask a lot of questions.

JENNIE

Ohh shit...Mom heard us.......
"Your mom is coming.Should I go greet her?" Taehyung ask "Don't dumbass. What would we say if she saw you in here? Here in my sisters room!!!" I said and then an idea pop on my head
"Can vampires fly?" I asked him "Yes we can but-" I pull him in the balcony, open the door and then push him off."ehhhh??" Taehyung shouted "Wait, I havent finish talking" He didn't get to tell us what he wanted to say because I already push him off.

I hurriedly close the door of the balcony and went inside. "Pheww" I sigh because we close the door at the right timing.

"What are you two yelling about?" Our mom asked
"Nothing,the hamster was just running around and fell out the window."I explained

"Mom,I'm having a talk with jen,get out" sharon said "My sharon is growing up.Do you have a secret boyfriend now?" Our mom said teasing sharon "No,Its nothing like that" Sharon denied and close the door,We both sigh in relief.

We went to the balcony to check if taehyung is still there.

"Huh? Where is he?" I asked confused
"Over here!" Taehyung shout but why is he not flying. He's hands are on the railings of the balcony holding tightly..

~Hope you like it~
~Love Anime Bangpink~