23

Taehyung and jennie went to the site with an awkward aura between them. The director called taehyung and told him that he should talk with Sasha so they can know about each other.

Taehyung went to Sasha and talk to her. While Jennie is not feeling alright. She drink so much alcohol that she's still dizzy.

JENNIE

I feel so dizzy,I really wanna go home but today is the filming so I can't. I just have to endure it and buy medicine later.

My view suddenly get so blurry and I feel like I'm about to faint.

I looked for taehyung to ask for help but his busy talking to Sasha so I just walked pass by and about to go to the bathroom but I suddenly fainted.

TAEHYUNG

I went to talk to her about the movie and stuff.
"What do you think about the movie?" She ask "I like it. How about you?" I said "I like it too, it has a nice genre." she said

So we talk more about stuff then I noticed jennie passing by,  is she alright? She looks like she's in a lot of pain. I should go ask her.

"Sasha I'm just gonna go ask my assistant" I said "Okay!" She said
I stand up and walked towards jennie "Jennie" I said but she didn't reply. "Jenn-" I was about to call her but she suddenly fainted so I run towards her and tried to wake her up.

"Jennie,Are you alright?" I tried to wake her up and realized that she have a fever "you're burning" I said worried.

The staff went here and tell me to go back to the site and they will get jennie to the room. "Can I leave today?" I asked "You can't" the staff said. I can't leave her there by herself. I'm just gonna leave and talk to the director tomorrow.

I carried her to my arms and went outside,some staff went after us and told me "Fine,but make sure you have a good explanation for director tomorrow" The staff said "Thank you" I said

...

~Hope you like it~
~Love Anime Bangpink~