26

I have this uneasy feeling but I just ignored it. I got  on my apartment really early today and I don't know what to do! I'm bored!

To get rid of my boredom I grab a snack and sat on the sofa then turned on the TV to watch a drama or anything that will be good.

After some time, I checked my phone and saw that its already 5:27, I got so into the drama I'm watching and forgot that I need to fetch taehyung.

I rushingly fixed my clothes then grab the car key, I will go to the park that he said. I arrived at the park and saw him sitting at the bench. "Taehyung" I call him but he didnt reply, I went to him closer and saw Sasha kiss him on his cheek. What the hell are they doing outside?? What if someone saw that and take a picture?? Were dead if that happens.

"Taehyung" I call him again with louder voice this time. He looked in my direction and told me to come over here. So I went to the bench where they sitting.

"Are you done?" I asked "Ya yeah were done" he said "What the hell are you doing outside?" I asked
"Were doing the rehearsal here." He said "What!!! What if someone saw and got the wrong idea?" I said angrily "No one can see, besides just a few people came here today." He said "Fine, I'll let you off this time" I said

"So are you going now?" I asked "Yeah, wait for me just a little but in the car" he said, I just nod and went my way to the car.

IN THE CAR

WTF did I just saw?? She kissed him in the cheek. Are they going out? Even if they're going out I should know about this but why didnt I know??
Uhh this is so frustrating......

...

Someone knock on the window twice I look at it and saw taehyung holding two ice cream with a smile on his face. I open the door and he went in.

"What's with the happy face?" I asked curious "Nothing, something just happened!" He said "Oh Alright" I said and start the engine "Waittt" He shout "What?" I said "We should eat this ice cream before it melt" he said "The other one's for me?" I asked "Yeah" he replied "Good thing you remember me" I said and start eating the ice cream

"Thats so good" I said "I thought about you when I bought that ice cream!" He said "Umm what do you mean" I asked confused "ohh N-nothing" he said then wear his seatbelt. I just start driving and went straight to our apartment.

...

A/N

Advanced Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to y'all.......8) 8) 8)

I'll stop updating starting next week cuz its christmas SO "I'll be back on january 9 2021":O :O :O

~Hope you like it~
~Love Anime Bangpink~