04

(Jennie)
Suddenly,Sis Ann walk in the door and saw us kissing "Sis Ann,I can explain...Its not what you think"

Then this annoying jerk started acting "Sis Ann,Jennie,This creep forced me to..."
Taehyung said

He's an actor after all,I'll give you that....
Sis Ann grab him and drag him to the shooting "I dont care what kind of fetish you two are playing with...Anyways,get your ass to the film site.."
"Sis Ann, what fetish would I have with him!?..It was an accident"

(Filming site)
We made it to the filming site and Taehyung is still not jumping...
He said "I'll jump" while shivering...He look back to us giving us a pleading look

"Just jump,its an ad for bungee,make sure to keep cool while you're at it....Gotta keep cool even if its a suicide.Otherwise you'll have to commit it again" Sis Ann said

"As if I would die for sure.....Sis Ann I'm still afraid"

You are a vampire for God's sake,and you're afraid of height? What a super loser vampire...
"Leave it to me Sis Ann...I'll push him down" "He's all yours" Sis Ann said
I sneak up to where his standing and push h down "Down in the pit you go!!"
"What!!? Don't push me!! Arghhhhh!!"

I'm dreaming right??..... right??
Taehyung hold me and I jump with him cause I lose balance....."Too tight,I wanna puke"Taehyung said because I'm holding his neck so hard cause I don't wanna fall down...duh..."I won't let go!!I don't wanna die"He suddenly vommit right in front of my face...really at a situation like this....
I let go of his shoulder cause I rather die than touch his nasty puke "Well I'm better of dead!!"

"Jennie give me your hand" Taehyung shouted to me....

                      ~Hope you like it~
                ~Love Anime Bangpink~