01

"After my work I immediately went straight to my bed and lay down..."

Working for this spoiled hotshot is so tiring....I feel like I need a short break..

Flashback

Taehyung: "Keep it up..its hot as hell..I'm sweating so much..

I can't believe my senior year internship is being this jerks assistant! What've I done to deserve this!?

Ring...Ring...Ring...

Who's calling in the middle of the night?

Ohh speaking of the devil

On call
Jennie: What do you need this time!!?
Taehyung: I'm out of alcohol,Go get me some...Oh right ,be sure to get some noodles while you're at it...
Jennie: Where the hell can I get noodles at 2 in the Morning *angry*
Taehyung: Hiss...Jeez!!
................
Jennie: What's wrong with you say something...

What's his problem...Why wouldn't he respond? Did he get alcohol poisoning!!?

I dash outside because his apartment is next to mine...Hey!!Taehyung....Open the door..Are you alright?

He suddenly open the door that made me shocked and then he grabbed my wrist and throw me to the wall...Ouch...What's the matter?

(Taehyung)
Great timing....I'm starving like hell..

He's getting closer and closer"Taehyung what the hell is wrong with you?"..."Wait"...He bite me on my neck..It hurts so bad..Is taehyung a vampire? Am I going to die here?...He suddenly stop and when I look at him he transform into a hamster...wait what? ...... A HAMSTER!!?

                   ~Hope you like it~
              ~Love Anime Bangpink~