29

TAEHYUNG

I went to the bathroom after the thing that happened just a minute ago. When we kissed I realized something. I realized that I fell in love with Jennie and I'm planning on telling it to her.

But I'm not sure if she feels the same way I hope she'll like me back. I will start preparing and tell it to her in a romantic way. I will asked my family for help. I'm nervous to go out of the bathroom.

...

A few days after the news went out

JENNIE

After a while the news about taehyung dating Sasha got solved, he explained everything to the media. So the misunderstanding got resolved.

Then after he explained everything to the media he asked me if I could go to the ******* restaurant and I said okay cuz I thought he will celebrate something. He said to wear a dress so I wear a nice one.

 He said to wear a dress so I wear a nice one

(Okay, we know she's a goddess.
PS: she's also a Human Chanel)

When I arrived at the place it has roses on the floor so I have no idea what's going on. When I enter the place I saw taehyung  waiting their for me and he's wearing a white suit. Gosh he's so handsome.

(Okay, he's so hot in here

PS: He's also a Human Gucci)

I went my way to him and I asked "what's going on?" "Secret" He said. I have this *what's happening* look on my face cause I'm so confused right now.

We sit down to the table that have candles light up and a expesive looking foods ready.

"So whats happening?" I asked again "Wait" He said "Uh I'm so confused" I said "Just eat" he said

I eat the foods and chat with him not bringing up what's going on. So I just ignored it and continue eating. Then when I was about to go to the toilet Taehyung suddenly stand up and hold my hand.

I really don't know what's happening right now and with him, did he got possessed of something or what.

"Jennie" He called my name so my attention went to him "yeah?" I said "I know I'm not good to you and an idiot but I want you to know what I feel about you. I realized this when we kissed in my room" He said.

I blushed cuz I remembered that again

"so I wanna tell you that.......I LIKE YOU" He said trembling. I didnt say anything cuz I don't know what to do in this kind of situation and this my first time someone confessing to me in a romantic way.

"I-i know you don't like me but I wanna know what you think and your answer" He said

"No taehyung, I know that we got so close when I knew that you're a vampire and because of that I get to know you better, also because of that I started developing a feeling for you. I LIKE YOU TOO Taehyung" I said shyly. Taehyung freeze then hug me tightly "That means you're my girlfriend now?" He asked "Yeah, and that means your my boyfriend now." I said "HAHA yeah" He said

We kissed each other and hug each other tightly.

"I love you" He said "I love you too" I said

THE END