02

"Hamster??Why a hamster!?" I'm staring at him not knowing what to do and when he looked up he said "Jennie,you've got big nostrils hahaha" What the hell!!?*annoyed* This fool doesn't even realize that he turned into a little hamster...

I pick him up and said "Taehyung,you've turned into a hamster now" while shaking him left and right...I can see that his shocked to what I've said....."What!!??The punishment for drinking a human blood is turning into a uncool hamster!!?

"What kind of weird scenario is this?...I thought after drinking human blood vampires will turn into a handsome and charming guy!?" He crawled up to my shoulder and yell "Take me to a mirror so I can see my handsome face,Arghhh!!!"
"Yes Yes,I understand little hamster and shut up..my eardrum is gonna explode from your yelling voice"

"Hmphh!!!" He's pretty cute when he's a hamster, so little and soft....

He's staring at himself in the mirror and said "Huh,I've turned into a hamster for real....How can I turn myself back?"

"I remember the fairy tale when the frog prince turns back into a human if someone kisses him."

"What the hell!!,Its a fairy tale.Don't get near me,I'm warning you..." He suddenly jump into me and kiss me!!?...I smack him down..."Pwehh...Pwehh....so hairy" he said "I guess the fairy tale isn't real"*sigh* "Told you so,It can't be that easy"

But he suddenly transform into his normal self "I'm back....Jimin didn't fool me after all!" Wait...What!?... I'm so confused.A vampire turning into a hamster then turning back by kissing?
What kind of black magic is this??
"I better quit this job"

"Are you disappointed that I've returned back?...I'll make you regret what you just did!" Haha....He's scary*afraid* " C-Calm down Taehyung...You have an ad to shoot in the morning" "I didn't get enough of your blood back then,though" *burp* "Asshole!,you just burped right now!!!" He said "Shut up"....

                      ~Hope you like it~
                 ~Love Anime Bangpink~