25

MORNING

JENNIE

Yesterday taehyung took care of me because I got sick. He even leaves the shooting just because of that. Now the director will surely scold us.

...

When we went inside, we immediately went our way to the director and apologize for suddenly leaving the shoot yesterday.

The director said its fine but don't do it again. I feel like I'm being scolded by a teacher HAHAHA.

Meanwhile, taehyung asked me to buy him a ice cream because the weather today is really hot. I went out and  bought it, I also buy one for myself, the flavor of mine is milk and chocolate for taehyung.

When I finish buying the ice cream I went to the staff room and grab a tissue so he can clean his self after eating.

After a while, the scene that they're gonna take has a kissing scene and I don't why my chest feels so tight, maybe because of the heat today? I dont know, but whenever I saw them so close to each other I feel like I want to take taehyung away and leave.

Ughhhh why do I sound so possesive? I'm not even his girlfriend!! Jennie get a hold of yourself, you have nothing to do with them or him.

You're just his assistant nothing more than that.

I kept thinking and thinking that the filming for today already ended. I saw taehyung walking with Sasha.

I went to him and ask "Taehyung, are you going home now?" "No, me and Sasha will practice the scene for tomorrow." He said "O-oh Alright. Do I need to fetch you when you're done with your rehearsal?" I asked

"Yes, you can come at 5:30 at the park near here." He said "Okay, Be careful of the paparazzi" I said and he just nodded to me. They both went their way to the park.

...

~Hope you likeit~
~Love Anime  Bangpink~