The Cold Feelings

I've been wondering around the world for a while in a desperate attempt to find something new, I didn't know exactly what I was looking for but it was defiantly something. After a while I ended up finding a blown up area, it obviously use to be someone's home judging by the fact there were actually good builds "Finally, a good place to actually loot". I'd walk over looking for some chests or even dropped items, I barely found any but enough to take back home until I got a cold feeling, wielding out my sword I swiftly turn my eyes observing what's around me "Who's there." I'd stand in place ready to attack, nothing was in sight but the cold feeling, the sun was wide out so it'd confuse me but I brushed it off and left.

After a while I finally made it back home, the cold feeling still following me "Baaaa" I'd turn to see a blue sheep "A blue sheep? Out here?" It was odd but I ignored it and continued to walk off, after a couple of minutes... "Baaa" I turned to see the same blue sheep, now it was more odd but I just ran off. "Finally!" I made it home, walking inside and taking off my armor, I'd place my sword down on my crafting table while eating some cooked pork, it started to rain. "Baaaa" There it was, the noise again, I'd turn to see the sheep inside my house and then the cold feeling came back "Who's there?!"
"Hello!" A voice came from behind me as I turned to see a ghost with brown hair and a beanie, he had a yellow jumper on and black pants.
"Hi? Who're you and what're you doing here?!" I was ready to attack this ghost as if he was solid.
"Well! I'm Ghostbur!" He'd come close to me, his voice echoed but sounded hollow. "I can't go outside in the rain or I'll melt!..." Last I checked, ghosts can't melt, but he seemed kind of nice "Fine then... Do you need anything? Maybe some food... Warmth?" He'd stare at me for a bit "Just a place to rest please!" Pretty basic. "Sure..." I'd point to my beds and he'd rush over to them "WEEE!" He yelled as he jumped on to it, laying down. I followed him, sitting on my bed as my back was against the wall "Goodnight?" I'd say as I fell asleep.

I'd wake up to the smell of cooked food and a nice smooth humming, I'd sit up pushing the blanket off me and turning my head to where my furnace is and there he is, the ghost that I had invited in was making cooked beef and next to him was the blue sheep, I squinted my eyes looking closer to the sheep and realizing it had a leash on it and a nametag 'Friend' was it's named. "Good morning!" Ghostbur had noticed I was awake, he handed me some cooked beef "Oh, good morning!" I'd say before eating the food he gave me "I saw you were staring at Friend! Isn't he cool! He's blue." He'd proceed to throw blue dye at me "Here have some blue!" I'd finish eating "Why?" I'd pick up the blue dye "For when you're sad, so, it absorbs your sad and it goes into the blue! Then you can throw it away and no more sadness!" He'd smile at me, yes it was a stupid idea but he was so sweet and kind, I'd close my eyes waiting for a while then throwing it away onto the ground "Wow! I feel a bit more happier then before, thank you Ghostbur!" He'd smile, spinning around, he was very cute and kind but I had a feeling I've seen him before "Ghostbur, have we met before?" He'd stop to think "I don't think so.." He'd mumble, and that's when it hit me.

30th of September. "My fellow L'manburgians (And by that I mean Tubbo, Ponk and HBomb.) Thank you for coming here today to watch a historic moment, the passing over of the presidency for the first election. I have with me the Election results of the 4 parties: SWAG2020, POG2020, COCONUT2020 and SCHLATT2020." Came a voice for a far distance, it was obvious they were using a microphone. A big election was going on and of course I was curious, I'd ride my horse over to a tall towered wall to see a professional gathering, there was a man at the mic "I have with me in my possession the winners and by what percentage." I'd look at the crowd, there was barely anyone there and from what was said before they only supported something called 'L'manburg'.

"You're the man who did the election thing..." I'd explain as he interrupted "Ah yes! I remember it VERY well! I don't remember seeing you there or meeting you?" He'd sit down next to me fiddling with his fingers "Yeah, I wasn't exactly there I was kind of in the background watching... When you got kicked out is when I ran off." As soon as I said that he didn't seem to happy "Kicked out?" He'd murmur, that's when I realized and hugged him "Never mind... It's still raining, do you think it'll end soon?" He'd hug me back "I don't know, but I like it here with you" It was good to know he enjoyed being with me, what's this weird feeling? "I'm glad!" I hugged tighter as I thought, was I actually falling for a ghost? We've only really been with each other for very little and I was already use to the cold feelings he gave off..