Sunrised Kiss

6:30 AM.

I'd wake up, I forgot what happened completely last night. Judging by the fact I woke up on top of a Ghost, which should be psychically impossible, something happened. "Ghostbur-" I'd mumble, poking his face "Wake up.." I'd wait a bit for no response, he was dead asleep so I took it upon myself to make him some food and clean up. As I got off the bed I noticed our glasses on the floor, I'd ignore them and walked downstairs. "The Christ compels you." Tommy repeated the words while laying in a pile of apple juice boxes "Are you okay Tommy?" He'd sit up quickly "YES." He'd yell out to me as I walked to him "Sure..? Clean your mess." I'd walk off before he could do anything like practice an exorcism on me. In the corner was Technoblade, his outfit was stained and he was dead asleep, near him was Ranboo who was trying to clean the tables but he failed. "Hey Ranboo, why don't you go ahead and sleep" I'd point to a bed in the corner "I'm good." He said as he went back to trying to clean the tables, I guess it was all okay here, I guess? I'd walk back up stairs to see Ghostbur awake sitting on the bed and looking down "Hey, you're finally awake!" I'd walk to him as he looked up at me "Good morning" His soft voice was back "How was your night?" I said, picking up his hand "It was fun!" He'd smile as I dragged him off "Let's go for a walk.." I'd take him outside. 

7:00 AM.

We were up on a hill, watching the sunrise. "Last night was fun, I'm happy you got to meet everyone." Ghostbur said as he sat down "Yeah, they were all funny and great.." It was all I could say, I wanted to say more but it'd become all about him.. "You're very nice Y/N." He had suddenly placed his hand on mine, It felt lovely. "Ghostbur.." I'd mumble as he faced me "Yes?" I didn't know if it was too soon. "Never mind.." I couldn't, but he grabbed me and hugged me "What was it?". "You wouldn't like it would you?" I pushed him back a bit but he came forward, well, that's the first time a ghost ever kissed me.. He kissed me. After a while he stopped and looked at the sunrise, so did I, but for once I felt very special.. Did he plan this or was it on instinct? Either way, I'm happy.. Of course I was new to kissing a GHOST, and how did I even kiss him? Ghosts aren't solid... Are they? I feel like I don't know anything about ghosts anymore, that feels so strange. "We should head back, leaving Ranboo, Techno and Tommy alone is going to cause havoc!" I say, standing, Ghostbur gets up too and follows me back home, when we open the door to the house the first thing we see is... Tommy, Techno and Ranboo on a table, Techno was in the middle with my sword he had it pointed forward and yelled out loud "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD." and threw the sword towards me and Ghostbur, we both ducked as the sword flew over our heads and out the door, I stood up "TECHNOOOO!" he suddenly realized us and hopped off the table, Tommy and Ranboo ran upstairs "Oh you little-" I'd rush towards Techno "n o" was his only words.

8:49 PM

Technoblade and Tommy left the house and Ranboo fell asleep so we just left him. "Today was fun!" Ghostbur's soft voice came back "I agree, I think we should do it again... But more serious maybe?" I'd look at Ghostbur "Like? Visiting more people!" He'd seem happy "No... I mean like a uh, date?" I'd lay down staring at the ceiling, Ghostbur didn't say anything and just fell asleep, I couldn't tell if he was faking it or not but it was obvious he didn't want to go on a date at all..

[Note: Sorry this was short..]