Day 1 - Spilt lava

He'd smile at my sight "Shall we?" I'd step forward towards Sam as he recited what he had to, I had to sign a book and put my items away in a chest, though I kept my pickaxe, axe and potions. Maybe some TNT. I'd continue off as he took me through to an area and asked me to sleep on a bed, I'd drop my items on the bed before setting a spawn as I left onto the 4 square blocks as Sam's contraption surrounded me and potions were dropped onto me. I blacked out. Though it didn't take too long before I woke in the bed he had set, the items were still on it to, I'd pick them up stuffing them back into my pockets as I hopped off the bed. "Glad you're cleared, let's go." as he walked off and continued to let me through I was having multiple thoughts, though as if Dream was talking to me. Up ahead would be another area where Sam would check if I had any items.. Except it was manual, what would I do? I knew for a fact I had an invis pots, so maybe I can pot the items so they're invisible.. It'll work perfectly for sure..

Once we were there I knew I had to quickly pot the items, as soon as he opened the doors I took that as my chance. The loud sounds the door made while opening hid the potions glass shattering, "Now please click on that bed." He'd turn around looking at some switches as I dropped my items onto the bed and clicking it. "Come over here, just need to do a manual search." I'd respond always instantly "Of course, it is a very secured prison after all." As he slayed me he sniffed the air, I'd quickly pick up my items before.. "Do you smell that?" "No I don't smell anything? I didn't brush my teeth this morning if that's what you're talking about.." He'd stand for a moment before shrugging it off "Anyways, follow me." After pulling a few switches and a long progress of waiting for lava to drop I was finally face-to-face with Dream. The lava split as the path I was on stretched over to Dream, his smirk almost made me ill but I had to do what I had to do. I was no longer in talking distance with Sam, he was un-able to hear anything me and Dream discussed. "Took you long enough." his smile was suddenly so relaxed "I had to be sneaky.. I'm not stupid." I'd hand him the items before Sam saw anything, his grip on them were so tight "Amazing," he'd look up "let's do this."

[HEY I'M SORRY THIS IS TAKING SO LONG IM JUST REALLY BUSY, I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I DO NEED SUGGESTIONS SMH. ILY PLS MWAH KISSSES HAHAHAHRUHJDSGIUERDHIBFEWIH]