Picnic Date

I'd wake up to Friend licking my face "Off Friend!" I'd wail my arms around until Friend walked back, I hopped off the bed to see Ghostbur in a knitted yellow suit as if he was still wearing his jumper "I was thinking.." His voice sounded so cute..

"I was thinking you'd leave." "Ghostbur?" "Wilbur."

I still had thoughts of Wilbur coming back.. But it's not going to change what I do or how I think. "I was thinking about going on a date!" A date? What does he mean by a date? Like an official couples kind of date?.. Whatever it was I was still happy.. "Of course!" I got up in glee and hopped to him almost tripping just to hug him.. I felt so proud of myself.. I've done it! We're going onto a date.. "I should change, you can l-" Ghostbur was already a step-ahead of me "Yep! I'll go" I watched as he walked downstairs as I began to change.

After changing I ran downstairs to see Ghostbur fiddling with his fingers "I'm done!" I'm obsessed with our outfits, I made sure to wear something yellow to match him.. Or at least I tried? "Let's go then!" His soft voice swung by me, I was in absolute love! We'd both walk out and after a while we made it to a hill near where we first properly met, the blown up house and area I had looted from the very beginning, I've never been more glad to have come across such a torn down place like this. The hill was already prepared, there was a picnic blanket and a basket with the best smelling food ever, it was also perfect timing! The sun is just mere seconds away from setting, Ghostbur had already sat down "Come! Sit!" and so I did.

"So, Y/N, you look lovely!" He's already complimenting me, it's so cute! "I tried to match you as best as I could.." I couldn't look at his face, it just made me fluster up, "I can tell," I was so lost in thought "It's sweet" It felt like every love story ever, you make it to a perfect area, you compliment, wait for the sun to set.. Then kiss! But I'm sure that wouldn't happen.. Ghostbur isn't that kind of guy is he? Unless he is!.. I have to stop thinking about it.. "Y/N?" Oh "Y/N are you listening?" I guess my thoughts got the better of me "Yeah.. Sorry!" That's when I noticed it, the sun set! It's time.. Where it'll happen.. "As I was speaking, do you want to partners?" I can't look at him, he was that up-front? No romantic gesture? Then it happens, fireworks go off on a far distant island.. Guess that's the romantic gesture "Of course," I turn towards him who was close towards me, closer than before "Of course I will.. I'm glad you asked!" I jumped forward and onto Ghostbur, laying on his lap.. I'm so use to his cold chill now it's like he's become warm.. Are we dating now? Does this mean we're together? I feel like it's not proper..? "Y/N?" "Yes Ghostbur?" "I want to try something?" I think this is it, the kiss, I'd get up and would face directly towards Ghostbur, even though he was almost transparent, I could still see his face light up in a soft pink "Try what?" "Well, it's this thing people do-" He rambles on too much huh, I'd grab his cheek and would lean in closer. It was happening, our lips were touching, it felt cold and warm.. I can't describe it at all..

So this is the end, the end to my story with him. We've made it right? This is the end yeah? We're both in love now, we're both dating now.. It ends like this. I love you Ghostbur..

(Editors Note: I was thinking about making mini stories to continue this story, comment down if you want them! :D)