Blue Puddles

After a while me a Ghostbur FINALLY made it home and as soon as we did it started pouring with rain "We made it!... And just in time too.." I'd say as I panted "Ye-...." Ghostbur stopped.. "Ghostbur?" I said as I looked up to see Friend on the floor laying down, Ghostbur suddenly had the loudest gasp as her rushed to Friend shaking them as Friend woke up "BAAAAAAAA.." Ghostbur hugged friend in delight "Oh thank you! I thought you had died.." I'd walk over and would sit down, joining their little hug-fest, Ghostbur had seemed so worried.. Now I can tell how much Friend really means to him which can really help me get a gift for Ghostbur in return for the teddy bear he had given me.. "Baaaa" said Friend "You're right Friend!" Ghostbur said as he flew off upstairs, Friend bit my hand and started to chew on it but it felt oddly soft.. "Look!" Ghostbur had held up an umbrella and showed it off! "Well, let's go!" I'd flip on my hoodie walking outside with Ghostbur.

As we walked outside I'd observe the material of the umbrella, it was made out of Friend's coat but Friend seem to have already grown out of it "I never get to be in rain.." Ghostbur had held the umbrella as he looked up "Haven't you when you were alive?" What I said had triggered him as he grabbed me hugging my arm "I'm not him, I'm not Mr. Soot, I've never lived his life." At the moment I finally figured that Ghostbur is his own person, if Tommy ever desires to bring Wilbur back and does then this feeling I've created will leave "It's okay Ghostbur.. It's okay!" I'd kiss his cheek as he started to move his arms to wrap them around me, Friend was laying in a puddle soaking into his coat making the blue into a dark colour "Friend, be careful!" Ghostbur walked over to Friend as the rain started to hit my head "Hey!" I'd walk and place myself under the umbrella "Oh! Sorry.." Ghostbur couldn't hold it in and started laughing at me.

After a while the rain had stopped, Ghostbur placed the umbrella under a tree "The suns out now" He'd mention as he walked over to Friend, he started to pat onto the coat of friend which drained some of the water out "I can see," I bent down to Friend's height "Friend! Over here!" Friend saw me and ran over to me and the water flew off his coat almost hitting Ghostbur, Friend jumped on top of me causing myself to once again be wet "Baaaaa" Ghostbur was laughing in the background as Friend sat on me. Friend was just a big ball of blue, he made me happy just as much as Ghostbur. The more I thought of him the more I fell for him, I feel like I'm falling down a black hole as rain pours on me.. Am I? Where's Friend!? Where's... Ghostbur? I was actually falling down a black pit and the only light was above me where the rain fell.. The light changed into a blue before it started to close, it was suddenly pitch black. 

I'd open my eyes to be in Ghostbur's bed as I looked out to my left, the window was open as a fit  of air blew in every now and then as it poured with rain, this time heavier than before. Friend was laying next to me, asleep, I guess that was the blue I had seen before everything turned into darkness.. I'd hop up and off the bed, a swift smell of fresh soup hit me as I slowly went down stairs to see Ghostbur prepping up some food for him and I. "Ghostbur," He'd turn to me "What happened?" I'd mention before he ran at me to hug me "The weight and fluffy-ness of Friend made you faint" I guess with that logic I just couldn't handle the pressure "I made you soup!" He'd point back to the table as we both walked over "Thanks.." We'd both sit down as he tried to slurp his soup making a bit of a mess, I'd how ever, eaten it nicely though I spilt a bit due to chuckling at Ghostbur. Honestly he's such a cute mess sometimes, I guess I am in love with a ghost.. I have to talk to Tommy about bringing Wilbur back.