chapter 14: down to earth

"P-p-president?!" I lightly place my hand where her lips had just pressed. I felt my cheeks get hot as I blush again. "What is it, dear?" she stood up and extended her arm, allowing me to grab her hand to stand up as well, "Did you not like it?" she smirked as she started walking back in the direction of her bedroom. I follow her like an obedient dog religiously following its owner, "N-no, that's not it, p-president! It j-just- gah!" I can't help but let out an innocent yelp when she rapidly makes a 180, and I feel her gentle, yet firm hands press my shoulders up against the wall.

"Ah, I see," she carefully pushed her knee in between my legs as she gracefully caressed my waist with one hand and my chin with her other hand's long pointer finger, tilting it up to meet her intimidating gaze, "that wasn't enough for you, was it, Sayaka?" She caught me completely off guard and I can't help but let my lips tremble as I lock eyes with the beautiful woman pinning me against the wall. She lets an amused smirk spread across her face as she watches my embarrassed reaction. I know if I try to talk only a mere squeak will surface.

"Well? Perhaps you were expecting more?" she puts emphasis on the word 'more' as she pressed her knee between my legs even more and pulls my waist into hers. I hold my breath and, almost inaudibly, stutter, "N-no! I-i-it was f-fine, p-p-president!" As soon as I said that she removed her knee from my thighs and her hands from my body. She cheerfully gave me a misleading soft smile with a devilish glare, "Very well then. However, you could have said so sooner, Sayaka!" she gently pushed back my bangs and gave me a soft kiss on the forehead. She pulled away, twirling a piece of my hair, "I was worried that I was making you uncomfortable."

I thought the close contact was over until she quickly leaned in to whisper in my ear, "Please tell me if you ever feel uneasy, dear...I really do care about you." She pulled back to give me a genuine smile with soft eyes. Although the past ten minutes had caused my emotions to fly all over the place, receiving this gentle side of her puts me at complete ease. I shyly smile back at her and blush. "Now, let's head back to my room, shall we?" she holds her hand out for me to grab, "I should take my braids out." I take her hand as we walk back to her bedroom.