chapter 2: look my way

The final bell rang, and students quickly fled the classrooms, scrambling excitedly to any gambling den they could find. I couldn't help but scoff at how excited they got over throwing their daddy's money away. However, that did not distract me from my growing nerves. I quickly made my way to my dorm room. What the hell do I even wear? Knowing the president, she will somehow manage to look fashionable regardless of what she is wearing. Honestly, I don't think the president has ever seen me in casual clothes. I may not look like it, especially with my noticeably long school skirt, but I think I have an acceptably cute style of clothing outside of school. I carefully browse through my closet until I find a decent outfit to wear. I place a stylish, yet casual lavender crop top and a matching lavender bralette onto my bed. Followed by a black pair of rather short athletic shorts. I decided to top it off with a pair of black thigh high socks with white stripes at the top.

I know this may seem a little scandalous, especially for the student council's innocent secretary, but I want the president to recognize that I am not as child-like as she may see me as a lower classman. I may be pushing it with this outfit, but this is a great chance to get the president to notice me. I quickly changed out of my uniform and into my outfit. I looked in the mirror and was satisfied with myself. Although I am rather underweight and small for my height and age, I have a decent body. I throw my hair into my normal side ponytail and slip on a pair of high top vans. Before leaving, I put on a little extra mascara and lip gloss. Once I am done, I put on a grey zip-up hoodie, gather all of my supplies I need for the work, and head out the door.