chapter 3: oh how lovely

As I am walking to her room, I look down at my phone to see that I made good time.  Even though I am nervous, I am also very excited.  I've seen her room from the outside, but I've never been inside.  I know it is definitely larger than the standard student dorm room since she is the president after all.  I finally arrive at her door.  Come on, Sayaka, you can do this.  You're just doing work, nothing more nothing less.  I take a deep breath and knock on her door.  After a few seconds, the doorknob gently turns and the door is pulled open.  I can't help but blush when I see how pretty she looks.  She is wearing a gorgeous blue crop top that compliments her eyes, cute grey shorts, and white thigh high socks with black stripes at the top.  Just by looking at the material, I can tell that outfit, regardless of how casual it seems, was extremely well made and expensive.  Another thing she has on is a beautiful silver necklace that makes her collarbones pop, it also looks like it costs a fortune.  

To my surprise, the president quickly looked me up and down.  So fast that I would have missed it if I blinked.  Is she checking me out?  Oh my god what am I thinking?  I want to think that she thinks I look nice, but I guess it's normal to view your guest's full appearance.  Right?  "Come on in, Sayaka," the president says to me warmly.  I try my best not to stutter, "U-uh yes thank you for inviting me over, president!"  I step inside as she closes the door behind us.  "My pleasure, it's nice to change the scenery of our workspace from the student council room every once in a while." she continued, "Don't you agree?"  Who wouldn't agree when the 'change of scenery' is Kirari Momobami's personal room.  "Yes, I definitely agree, president!" I say enthusiastically, trying my best to hide my nerves.  I politely take off my shoes and take my first look at her room. 

It is absolutely stunning, just like the president.  It is very modern, yet classy.  Everything looks brand new and clean, it almost seems as if no one lives here.  It is extremely spacious and it smells sweetly of lavender.  She has a huge window on the back wall, similar to the window in the student council room.  The view outside it is beautiful, especially since the setting sun tints the landscape gold.  I expected nothing less of the president, and if I'm honest, this room is much more elegant than I imagined.