Life's a mess

Author's POV,

       Jimin took the whiskey bottle from the bartender and stood on top of the table. He took a big sip of it and spoke in  drunk voice ,
" So ladiesssss and gentleeeeemen, Put your handssssss together for myyyy dear friennnnd Misterrrrrrr Jeonnnn JUNKOOK." Pointing towards Jungkook.

        He continued, " He is a veeeery grrrrreat person. Right Jungkook ? "

   Everyone started recording his drama in their phones.
  Jungkook tried stopping him but of no use, " Jimin, enough is enough. Ok"

      Jimin, " No no no.. It's not ennnnnough yet. You challllenged me nah that I caaannnot dirink. Now seee ,  I can. I can drink a fulllll bottle at once . You wanna see".

    By saying that jimin drank the whole bottle of whiskey at once.
   On one hand, people are enjoying the show jimin  has set up freely, and on the other hand Jungkook was more than ashamed.

        Jimin carried on with his tipsy talk,  "And for kookie's kindness I want to honour himmmmm with and awarrrd. "

    Saying this, he bend downwards, to hand him his 'so-called' award which was the empty whiskey bottle in his hand.

      Jimin was feeling very dizzy. So as soon as  he handed over the bottle, he fell in jungkook's arms. Junkook catched him .
Jimin in his dizzy tone, "Wait.... Are you a girl princess or a boy princess??"
      And without delaying, he took him to their the hotel by perfectly holding jimin in his arms like a bride.

After reaching Jimin's apartment,

         Jungkook spoke to himself, " This boy will be the death of me one day!!! "

     By saying that he layed jimin in his bed, opening his shoes and socks.

      Jimin was sleeping like a baby but suddenly he started murmuring something.      Jungkook wasn't able to understand any of it.  He was about to leave for his apartment when Jimin took over his hand and started pulling.
       Junkook turned around, saw jimin still sleeping.
     He thought, 'Maybe he's in between his dream.'

    Jungkook tries to let his hands off him but couldn't as he was catching it tightly.
    So he  slept by Jimin's side  itself, at the floor putting his head besides Jimin's.

Next morning,
Jimin's POV

              "Ugh!!! My head hurts",  I looked into my phone. It was 8 am. I don't know why my head is hurting like hell. I woke up from the bed and, ' Wait, why's jungkook's sleeping here.'
           And then.... the whole flashback of yesterday came running into my mind,
        'Hell no no no. This isn't real. Fuck fuck fuck. Why this had to be happening only with me!!!!. How will I be able to face with him now. Freak!!! '

Jungkook's POV,

        I finally opened my eyes from the sleep. Trying to stretch myself, and my back was hurting a bit since I slept in a bending position the whole night. I saw Jimin was already out of his bed. I tried to search for him but couldn't find, ' Maybe he has gone for breakfast.'

    I went to my apartment, took bath and got ready for today. The practice was about to start sharp from 10 am. I got down to the ground floor and went to the cafeteria.
     I expected him to be here. It was jimin who was drinking coffee.

I went straight into that table and sat right in front of him.

Author's POV,

   Jungkook sat with Jimin, and Jimin felt like, 'Please someone make me disappear right now.'