Growing rage

Author's POV,

       Jimin's eyes widened and Jungkook turned around at once. Jimin would've let it go if the patt was on somewhere else but the butts, that's obviously not digestible.
    Musa turned around at once to avoid Jungkook's eyes and smiled at the back.
Jimin thought Jungkook would say something like , that shouldn't be done next time but instead he gave a friendly smile back.
  Jimin didn't show anything infront of them but he was  slightly annoyed  that Jungkook didn't do or say anything .

    Musa turned front, facing Jungkook and started speaking, "Didn't you remember that day when..... "
    Jungkook, "Obviously I do but people are around mus.. "
Musa, "So what.. I'm gonna tease you in every bit of these days ,make a note of it."
Giving a smirk.

Jungkook also smiling and suddenly he patted on her waist.
Jimin in mind, 'Now what the fuck was that. '

 This time , Musa's mouth widened, rubbing on the spot Jk patted.
Jimin just fake smiled trynna act cool but inside he was boiling.

Jungkook, "Don't you think only you can tease me, another gamer is here too. "

Jimin rolled his eyes and tried seeing into  his phone a to avoid that 'friendship game' situation.

Once again Musa and Jungkook on with the practice. And this time they came up more comfortably.
Every time there is a lean over position of Musa over Jungkook, Jimin looked somewhere else.

Jimin's POV,

     I think Jungkook is much more comfortable with Musa than me. I could see they smiled and have fun even at the time of practice. But I couldn't interrupt in between and point out any mistakes since they are doing good only.
Somewhere deep inside I thought, "Ah!! Why do I have to hurt my leg at this time only and most importantly in between the competition. "

Rehearsals are done,

    Musa spoke, wiping her sweat from face, "Ah!! Today was fun. Can't wait for tomorrow again. "

Jungkook spoke, stretching his arms, "Yeap. That really was. So tomorrow, same time. "

Musa, "Yes sir. "

Musa left after that taking her backpack.

(Leaving the practice hall and now on the way to the apartment)

Jungkook was walking and I, on my wheelchair. We were in the middle of the nowhere, Soon the silence became louder to hear. I broke into it and spoke, "What's all that?"
Jungkook, in a confused tone, "What what's all that? "

I, "While practicing. "
Jungkook, "What in practice? Did the steps go wrong or something? "

Me, "Boy... It's not about the dance. It's about you and Musa. "

Jungkook with a more suspecting tone, "What's in that btw? "

I didn't say anything straight forward but gave some hints, "Don't you think you and Musa do much fun while rehearsals. I mean yeah... I know you both are real good friends but don't you think you're getting super touchy with her. She might have a misconception about it you know."

Jungkook, after hearing to my 'almost-to- be-a-speech' thing, "Hmm... Well Firstly we don't have fun in between just to waste time or something, we just needa clear up our minds at some point, secondly I don't get  touchy with her at least not the way you mean, thirdly I don't think she might get any wrong idea about anything. We used to stay just like that in school days too. And most importantly, why are YOU suspecting all of this. You just get tensed in silly things  It's not a big deal though. "