Intoxicate me

Jimin's POV,

'What does she think of herself!! That bitch get on my nerves everytime I see her. I gotta do something real soon.'
I looked for something around. And that's when an idea lit up in my mind. I called the waiter, "Hey waiter, come here. "

Waiter, "Yes, sir you want something? "
I , "Tell me , which is the most intoxicate drink here. Like literally the very most one. "

Waiter said, with a surprised expression, "Ssssir are you sure you wanna take that?"

I didn't listen to his words, "Just order it."

Waiter in shakened voice, "It contains so much alcohol sir. The person who takes it may not be in a normal state for a whole day. And the drink begins to act after 1 hour but for some who haven't drank at all, would start showing the effects after 15 to 20 minutes. And most importantly it may give the person different feels, Sometimes he may become very sad and within next second laughing like crazy. He may also get so much flirty or angry with someone at the same time. "

After saying that I," You done? Now go. ", the waiter went for bringing that drink.
I don't know what I'm doing, whether it is right or not but now I could only see the view of Jungkook carrying Musa.

After sometime,

" Your drink is ready sir," Waiter brought my order, distracting me from the beach view.

I took the glass in my hand , filled with a goldish liquid, a smell which is pure toxic, a vibe truly exotic and effect, completely murderous.

Waiter, "Sir, are you sure you wanna drink that? Cause you look really.... Umm.. A bit weak to take that."

Giving a smirk, I spoke , "Man.... Who said that it's for me. that's not for me buddy."

Waiter in a confused tone, "I didn't understand sir."

I, "Can you do a task ?"

Waiter, "I've other drinks to serve sir."

I took out two notes of money and showed it to him.

"Now..... Will you do it?" said I.

Waiter, taking the money from me, "What's it?"

I gave him directions what to do.
And after a full 2 minutes of teaching, the waiter finally understood what to do.

And lastly I told, "So give this drink to that woman who is playing in the sand with that man. You got it."

Waiter, "OK sir."

Hoping for the best, I told the waiter to go serve the drink to Musa. I'm damn sure she won't be able to resist the effect of this alcohol.

I saw the waiter serving the same drink to Musa. And Jungkook grabbed the other one which is just a cocktail.

She was about to drink but right at that moment my phone rang. It was Taehyung.
I took the call, "Hey Tae. Didn't you come the party."

Tae, "Umm no. Actually I was not feeling well today so missed it. Anyways are you enjoying there.?"

I said, looking at Musa and Jungkook completing there drinks, "Yes yes totally. Wish you have been here too. "

Tae, "Yeah. But no probs. I'll be present in some other party."

I, "OK bye talk to you later."

Tae, "Bye."

I hung up the call.
Now seeing Jungkook coming towards me. Coz I told the waiter to call him to me. And now see what I do.