Missing

The day has come. For which we all have been practicing so hard. The 3rd round.
But this time I will be in the audience cheering up for Jungkook and Musa.
It's 7:30 and I'm in bed, thinking about what will happen tonight. Will Musa be able to keep up with Jungkook? Will she be able to remain the same volume level of the audience cheering up while we used to ? Will she manage to win the hearts of the judges this time too?
These are some of the questions which didn't let me sleep the whole night.
I feared one thought that if by any chance she messes up, my dream will remain a dream forever.

    While all these continued to ruin my morning ,  the clock stroke 8.
And at that time, my phone rang.
The call screen displayed 'Jungkook'. I immediately picked it up.
Jungkook spoke in a worried manner, hope nothing's wrong, "Hey Jimin, you're up? "
      I answered, "Yeh, just a few minutes ago. "
      Jungkook, "oh ok ok. I just wanna ask that did Musa call you in the morning or maybe yesterday. "
     Something seems to bother him  , keeping that aside, I spoke, "Why, what's the matter?"
   Jungkook, "Actually...... There's a little bit problem."
   Now I don't wanna what's coming up, "Jungkook just speak it up already."
Jungkook, with a hesitant voice, "Musa is not picking up her phone. I tried it many times. She said that she would meet me today morning in the gym. Well I'm in the gym now but she isn't."

Don't know why but having a feeling like something isn't right, "Are you sure she told you to meet today morning?"

Jungkook, "Yeh, I guess."

I spoke, "See, you are not sure about it. Try her after sometime, maybe she's got something else to do."

Jungkook, "Fine. OK meet you at 10."

I, "Bye."

After my unpleasant-vibe-giving talk with Jungkook I got ready for today

It was 9:45. I quickly took the sandwich in my mouth and went down hall.

Entering the giant hall and going towards our practice area, I saw Jungkook standing there with a tensed look in his face. Tae and Jhope were also there near Jungkook. But one person is missing, Musa.

I asked, "Jungkook everything alright?"
Jungkook, answered to my question as if he was expecting it but didn't have the perfect answer for it, "Jimin, there's a problem. Musa is missing."

Hearing the last phrase, my heart stopped for a millisecond, "The FUCK!!!..... See see I knew, I knew she will mess up something, that  big fat bitch! Now what will happen. How will you dance alone. No no no no hell no. I had a crap feeling this morning and now it turned out to be a killer dejavu."

It's like I would never get to go till the end of the competitions.

Author's POV,

Jungkook tried comforting Jimin ," Hey hey hey calm down. Its all going to be ok. "

Jimin's started sobbing and in between that he spoke," How, tell me how is it going to be alright. Did... Did you go to her apartment to check."

Tae, "Yes we did. She wasn't there."

After 4 hours of trying everything they could.

Jimin, "Taehyung, Jhope thanks for all you did. But I guess you get going with your practice. Anyways we will be getting kicked out of the competition today. Sorry for wasting your 3 hrs."

Tae, "Jimin, don't say like that. I hope there will be some way to reach her out."

Jimin, "I don't think so, and if there maybe some possibility that she will come than I truly wish for it to happen quick. You both please go and have your final rehearsals."