Stick With Me

Author's POV,

           Me and taehyung are on a restaurant enjoying the delicious food.  Well, I must say , him and me have a lot of similar tastes .
He is really funny and has a good personality too.

          "Hey, Jimin if you don't mind, can I ask you something?" Taehyung asked all of a sudden.

          I agreed , "Of course, go ahead".
Taehyung continued with his question, " Is Jungkook a bit 'moody' type of person ?  I know there is a pressure of competition but does he have this same attitude towards you too.?"

  I was chewing the food and suddenly stopped chewing as soon as I heard that question. I thought for a moment, what to answer him back as I couldn't tell him about our 'past rivalry'.

        So I answered by making up something," Oh no no, it isn't like that. It is a just his inborn nature. But he is a good person."

     Taehyung said  back, "Oh! OK ok.
So.. you're done?"

   I had completed eating and assured him, "Yeah I am sooo full".

He smiled back at me .

As soon as we stood up from the table taehyung stopped me. He took a tissue from the table and was moving it towards my face .
      I was a bit surprised to his sudden action.

      He spoke, "Wait, there is a bit of food in your face. Let me clean it up."

         He has put the tissue in that particular spot on my face and started rubbing softly.
          For a moment we were lost in one another's eyes but I suddenly laid off him.
And awkwardly coughed, breaking the tension which was created between us.

        I looked around to avoid his eyes, I spotted a familiar face, entering the restaurant. It was Jungkook.

      I waved on him, "hey Jungkook".
He noticed me.

       Taehyung greeted him too, " Oh hey there".
         Jungkook greeted back both of us,"Hello you both. Looks like you are having a talk. May I join too?"

         Tae replied, " yeah sure, why not. Well we were just talking about you only."

        Jungkook's eyes widened, to hear that " Huh! ME.! And.....what was it about?"
  His asked by staring at me doubtfully.

   Taehyung spoke with a smile, " Oh its nothing, just about how your and jimin's practices are going on".

     Jungkook reliefs, "mmmh.....ok,
So let's order something then."
         I spoke, denying his offer, "No no. I am full".

          Taehyung too denied his saying, " Same here. I am done too."

         Suddenly taehyung's phone rang. He excused us and went somewhere distant for privacy.

       Now me and Jungkook are on the table. Finally he broke the silence, "So you  don't want anything. But at least you could have a beverage na".

       I answered, " OK, a beverage won't hurt. I'll have a hot chocolate."

     After ordering, we waited for a few minutes and talked about some things regarding the competition when taehyung returned from his call.

       He interrupted, "Guys, sorry I gotta go. An urgent call from my friend. You both please carry on."

I spoke, "It'd have  been nice if you joined us but its okay. I understand ".
       Jungkook said, " So quick? No worries, next time ".

Taehyung left. And now, me and Jungkook.