An Unknown Someone

Next morning,

Jimin is sleeping peacefully. Jungkook woke up slowly but meanwhile he can't stop from staring at Jimin's angelic face.

Jungkook's mind, 'How can he be so beautiful. He feels like a drug to me which I never wanna get rid of.'

Jk slowly slides his hand over Jimin's face.
He then gently rubs his cheeks, feeling the softness of his skin makes him want to squeeze Jimin.

Suddenly Jimin takes Jungkook's hand and puts it in between his hands, tightly, to not let go off him.

Jk planted a kiss in Jimin's cheeks and whispers in the ears, 'Hey baby, good morning. "

Jimin is still asleep but somewhere deep down, he could sense his voice which brought a smile into his face.

Without disturbing Jimin, Jungkook slightly pulled his hands back from Jimin because he knew that Jimin is still fast asleep. After all he'd be tired from yesterday's tough workout.

Jungkook grabbed his boxers from the floor and wore it but before that he remembered, Jimin's dick was right into his, yesterday.
They both were having the perfect night of their lives.

Bringing himself back from the thoughts, he wore his pants.

Instantaneously, a trip down memory lane captured his mind.
'The semi finals are in a week.
Yet, there remains a hesitation , whether Jimin is perfectly fine with his wound or not.

But its a relief that Jimin is with me now. We're one'

The thought of it, pacified the boy's soul.

A while after,

Jimin is awake. Stretching his body.
Suddenly, flashes of yesterday's memories welcomed him.

He blushed ~~

He woke up from the bed and now scanning himself infront of the mirror, naked.
Going through each and every hickeys Jungkook gave.
'My bunny became dangerous yesterday. I'd love to have your love bites again.'

While Jimin was scrutinizing his body,
Quickly came Jungkook from the back and hugged him tight, and now kissing his neck.

Jk, "Hey babe, you look beautiful!"

"We've some unfinished business you know. Wanna go for a round 2. "
Jungkook asked teasingly.

Jimin turned towards him and placed his lips into Jungkook's

After 5 minutes,

Jimin, "We're not having sex now. Remember, we've a competition to be worrying of. And also, don't mention anything to anyone about this. We don't want media to be too much focusing on our personal life rather than our professional output."

Jungkook, "Yes boss."
Again he continued kissing him.

But Jimin went away playfully. "Not now."
Blink**

Meanwhile Jin,

Sipping coffee from the mug.
He's started thinking, "I hope Jimin and Jungkook will be alright after what happened yesterday. After all it's a bit too much for both of them to handle."

"I hope everything goes fine from now."

He grabbed his phone and dialed Jimin's number to check if everything is alright.

The phone rang ~~~

Jimin picked up the call.
"Hey Jin, wassup."

Jin thought, 'Jimin's voice seems to be fine.'