Surprise Guest

Jimin's POV,

     While this was happening, the whole world seems to blur out. I'm having this aesthetic feeling with him. Never have I ever thought this would happen and that's also with this  Mr. Imperfect guy right in front whom I'm finding oddly perfect now, perfectly kissing me.

Author's POV,

   Jungkook didn't even slightly realise what he was doing and with whom it was happening. From his point of view, he was maybe just doing a random thing but for Jimin it would make things critical for him from now on.
     Jungkook slowly passed out after sometime and lied in bed, within a mili second he felt asleep. Sleeping, as if everything is fine, everywhere it's JUST peace.

Jimin's POV,

Owh! He fell asleep. As he was asleep, I couldn't help but study him. Those stunning eyes - passionate one minute, icy the next, that face, that blackish brown hair that's just begging you to run your fingers through it, that body ; I don't know where to begin.
This reminds me of the first day I met him. And today, this happened.

After full 5 minutes of running my eyes over his whole face, exploring each and every spot of it, I finally came back from my dream world (hopefully it wasn't a dream).

Author's POV,

Jimin was just staring at Jungkook when he suddenly stood up from the bed leaving Jungkook's hair and sticking up to the wall. In shock he spoke,
"Holy shit!!
I........... AM.......... IN........ LLLOOOVVVEEE!!!!!"

Fuck!!

I can't deny this feeling. This was too unreal to become real.

Next morning,
Jungkook's POV,

"Ugh  Fuck!!
This fucking ache. Its killin' me.
I just need a coffee ASAP.
But who'd make it for me. I gotta do it on my own."
As soon as I was up, a cup coffee and breakfast in the table caught my attention. It was hot, just prepared and was a paper with some text. I held the cup on one hand and the paper in the other.
It says,
" Have this coffee , eat breakfast take a shower, get dressed and come to the rehearsal hall real quick.
                                        - Jimin"

Why does he have to do all this 'fancy-breakfast' stuff.

Anyways, I needed this coffee. Thanks jimin. He's a life saver.

As soon a I took a sip of the coffee, the hangover seems to fade away.
I remember having no dinner so ate the breakfast rapidly.
P.S. : I was really hungry.

As I was eating, I tried to remember the things happened. Moreover, I was trying to untangle the happenings of yesterday.
"why this hangover happened. I didn't drink anything rough. Just drank an ordinary cocktail I believe. But exchanged the drink with Musa. "

Finishing my eat, I did the things mentioned in Jimin's paper message.

It was 10 : 05 when I reached the hall.
Seeing Jimin sitting their chatting some serious talk with Taehyung. And Musa, on phone.

Taehyung," Hey young man. Heard you had  drunk much, the previous day."

I answered, "Don't remember anything bruh!"

And then I saw Jimin, frowning look in his face towards me. Certainly can tell he's about to kill me.

I gulped....

Tae, "OK bye, I gotta go practice."

He left.

Author's POV,