Childishness

Jk's POV,

It's way to obvious to know that the person whom I had been waiting to meet, turned out, a close friend of mine back in high school.

Musa spoke surprisingly, "Jungkook !!!! What a freaking surprise . I can't believe that I actually met you and that also after such a looong time."

Me, "how shocking!!!! Literally...... You've changed a lot musi"

Her, "Jk.. Don't call me that. We've grown, man!!"

Patting me in back.

Tae started speaking, "OK now that a bit puzzling. You both know each other?!"

Musa, "Know??? Huh!!! We're friends Tae. Back when we were teens. But after we passed out of school. I lost contact with him. And now, see, we met again. Maybe like 10 years after."

Jungkook, "Yeah. It has been long enough."

We stood in silence for a bit and then finally I spoke out the thing for which I came.

Me, "Musa..... I need your help."

After that, I explained everything to her. Speaking everything, I finally concluded, "Jimin is injured and can't perform for a week. Instead of him will you take the place?
Back then , when I was about to come here, I thought I needa convince a stranger but seeing you here, I'm asking a friend to hand a helping hand. Will you do this for our friendship ?"
My eyes got wet.

Musa and Tae comforted me . Musa thought for a moment and said, "Jungkook... Don't be sad. Jimin will be fine. And speaking of help, it will be my pleasure to help one of my closest friends. And btw, I always wanted to be in something like this. So yeah. "

Hearing that, I got excited and instantly spoke up, "So ... You're ready? "

Musa, rolling eyes on me, "Yes!!!"

I instantly hugged her.
And she said, "OK. Now where is Jimin. I needa meet him."

After that we went straight to our place.

~~~

I opened the door where Jimin was there.
He was sitting there, watching T. V.

Firstly, I entered the room. I told Musa and Tae to stay outside for sometime. I would have asked them to enter when I say.
Planning to prank Jimin.

Jimin turned to me and quickly moved his wheelchair to come towards me. I went to him with a long face.
Jimin asked in one breath, "What happened? Did you meet her? Did she agree?"

I stayed silent for a moment. Making a sad face.

Jimin, in an angry tone, "You're making me nervous . Just answer me already!! Did she agree?"

I answered , trying to do the sad drama, "No.... She didn't."

Jimin in shock, "What!!! are you kidding me.. Fuck! . What do we do now?

Tears started to roll from Jimin's eyes.
Seeing his puffy, red cheeks I couldn't help smiling. So finally decided to cut the crap," Jimin, I want to say you something . "
Jimin spoke, still crying," What is left to speak. We are getting kicked out of the competition."

I, "I want to say that...... This is a prank."

Jimin hit me on my back.
Him," You...... Punk. "
I tried to stop his hitting, "Aaw Aaw. Stop it hurts."

I gave him the tissue box.
He took 3 of it. And started rubbing his tears and running nose.

I teased him, "Awww. Jimin is a crybabyyy!!"