Tangled Mind.

Jimin's POV,

I am stuck. Can't really help but curse. On one hand Jungkook, with his puppy eyes on me, as if he wanna to steal me from everybody else and on the other hand Taehyung, tears in his eyes, almost about to cry of breakdown.

I can't yell at them since the situation is so odd. After literally standing like a rope for 5 mints which is being pulled by the opposition parties for a 'tug of war play', I decided to break this silence.

"Leave my hands. Both of you".
Jungkook, "No."

Taehyung, "Nope".

They didn't agree with me so why should I .
I pushed them slightly and got off my hands.

Without saying a word I left from there.

I went straight to my apartment.
Taking the lift.
But as soon the door of the lift 'bout to close, at the end moment Jungkook quickly entered.

And now we are alone in the lift. There was dead silence in the air.
Only the sound of the lift going up, could be heard.

I was just staring at the outside of the lift through the glass. And Jungkook on me.
How weird!

Author's POV,

Jungkook spoke up, "Look Jimin, I was trying to sear....... "

Before Jungkook could complete his sentence, Jimin cut him, "Shut up. Don't burn up my head now . "

Jungkook," I was just trynna protect you! ".

Jimin annoyingly, "Says who?
Let me be in danger. And why do you care?! ".

The lift opened up and Jimin, without listening his word, walked towards his apartment.
Jungkook went with him too. Still trying to convince him but no use.
Jimin wasn't ready to listen anything.

Jimin was walking with his face upright straight as if there's no one, and jungkook was walking with him, ongoing with his constant convincing conversation.

Jungkook was fed up so he stopped Jimin, with his hands on jimin's shoulder.
He roughly moved Jimin's shoulder towards him so that he could directly face Jimin's face and pushed him against the wall.
Jungkook was standing so close to him with one hand on the left side blocking his way so that he couldn't escape.
Immediately Jimin tried taking the other side, but no use. Jungkook blocked the other side with his hand too.
Jimin was now trapped between the wall and Jungkook.
Their eyes met. Jimin was trying to avoid them but obviously he couldn't stop him from looking towards Jungkook.
Jimin seems so small in front of Jungkook's vast body, with his broad chest right in front.

Jimin in a low voice, "Jungkook h! let go off meh! "
Breathing heavily

Clearly, how could someone speak loud when someone is right before , in that position.

Jungkook spoke this time in a real convincing but soft tone, "Jimin I want you to listen to me."

Jimin's voice now became a bit louder, "Why do you act super annoying every time I'm with Taehyung?! Is there a problem with you for me staying with him?! Answer me dammit!!"

Jungkook, "Because I......"

The word 'Jealous' was almost about to come out but didn't, since Jungkook doesn't know himself what he was feeling.

He continued after stopping at middle, "I.. I.. catch a bad vibe around him. And I think you should stay away from him. I'm trynna secure you nothing else".

Jimin just had a smirk, "Huh!!! A bad vibe? Seriously? This is your excuse".

They were having this burning conversation when Jhope came. He was in his phone and he saw us too but not in my leaning position on the wall and jungkook's 'pushing me against the wall' position.
Jungkook slowly moved back before jhope could see and teared the eye contact with mine.