𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊:𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖗 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊/𝖆 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓

⭒❃.✮:▹◃:✮.❃⭒  

 -The most beautiful creation? Well that would have to be a fairy. With their beautiful wings and kind personalities. They are named one of the prettiest things to live on this planet. But what if I met one? Would you believe me? 

━━━━━━━ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

              ➼ ʏᴇᴏɴᴊᴜɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

Splash-

" is this really a good idea kai"

The three boys had thrown the dead body in the far river away from the castle, and Yeonjun had been basically panicking about doing it the whole time but he had no other choice then to get rid of the body or else. In mention of his name kai turned towards the male with his eyebrow raised in question " what do you mean jun hyung what else do you expect us to do. If this news gets out we will be in big trouble especially you , once again" the younger had said whispering the last part but yeonjun had caught on to what he had said but didn't say anything and just looked away in guilt.

The three boys leaned on the rails of the rivers bridge as they tried to relax after getting rid of the body , Yeonjun being the one to need rest the most. The males anxiety had skyrocketed so fast after the three threw the body into the river he just was so scared that he was going to get in trouble once again and he can't risk the chance of that ever happening.

He can't risk someone getting hurt

~~

" So? are you gonna tell me why you are sitting here in this freezing cave instead of being at your cozy home?"

Soobin didn't know how to answer that question. He couldn't just tell the male that he didn't have a home that would be so embarrassing. But what else was he going to do he didn't have anywhere to go; he was his only hope.

So gathering all his courage soobin spoke up " I don't have.... a home" he had spoken his voice barely above a whisper that he was even lucky the male was even able to catch what he said. The male in hearing what he had said facial expression immediately changed from a smile to a frown. Beomgyu walked up to soobin and patted his head " Don't worry you can stay with me. I have a big cottage that is way too big for one person only so i wouldn't mind if you stayed. Besides it would make me feel less sad knowing you are safe and not freezing in the rain. Plus it's a win-win cause you need a place to stay and I need a friend" the male said, pouting in his last sentence. Soobin mentally cooed at the male as he gave him puppy eyes.