𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝓗𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖞 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓

»»————- ♡ ————-««

 »»————- ♡ ————-««

I only didn't see you for one day, but still, my emotional attachment towards you made it seem like a week. Funny, when we didn't see each other for a longer span than that but it was still heart-wrenching to handle. Making me wonder. Was this what people meant when they talked about true love? 

━━━━━━━

━━━ 

" So how did you guys meet again?"

Soobin honestly couldn't even tell ya how he got himself in the situation he was in now, he didn't even know himself.

The male was currently being bombarded with questions from two males who had barged into his room as if they owned the place. And after cooing over how cute he was even though Soobin was older than one of the males, huening kai, he still treated him as if he was older. The disrespect he had thought. But he had no willpower in his heart to scold the younger one since he was just too cute and it was more because they were Yeonjun's friends and he wanted to give a good impression.

Not that it matters. He just wanted to be nice, that's all.

" Your name is Soobin, right? Yeonjun has been talking to us about you since this morning. And we just had to see for ourselves THE Choi Soobin. How did you come to steal the heart of a stubborn male like that?" Soobin blushed at what the younger one said. He sure was a good talker. Kai seemed to ramble on forever after that until Taehyun had smacked him upside the head stopping him from further talking. The younger one whined in pain, rubbing his head while Taehyun said for me to pay no mind to the idiot. Now, this did not go unnoticed by Kai. And the male sent an offended face towards Taehyun but he seemed to ignore him apologized to me for his embarrassing actions which I just laughed at and said it was fine and tried to change the subject.

" But anyway, tell us all about your meeting" kai had said, immediately getting straight to the point. And I honestly didn't know how to tell them, I mean the subject was personal and I'd only just met them two seconds ago. Plus I don't think I'm ready to talk about it again.