𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌

︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿  

Aᴛ ᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ, ʜᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜɪs ғɪɴɢᴇʀ. Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ I ᴡᴀs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇᴅ. Mᴇ? Cʜᴏɪ ʙᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ? Wᴀs ɪᴛ ᴅᴇᴠᴏᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ? Wʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴍᴀʟᴇ. Sᴜʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀ ғᴀᴄᴛ

Beomgyu's pov

I was wandering around the humongous castle, just minding my business when my ears caught the familiar voice of a male and I froze from what I was doing. Looking towards where it resounded from, I could make out a shadow of a person easing towards me and panicked, quickly hiding behind a chair in the living room. Peaking now and then from behind the leathered couch, the figure suspiciously had disappeared in the span of me moving to hide. And now I was confused.

Is the figure just a hallucination?

Well no, that can't be it. I'm sure I heard footsteps nearing me so that couldn't be the case with heightened hearing. But now, I was doubting what my eyes saw.

Maybe I needed glasses

For a while I just stood, making sure not to make a sound as I stood with my back up against the couch surface. But when suddenly there was a deafeningly long silence I started questioning rather or not if I should just make a run for it. Then. The hairs on my neck stood up and I tensed.

" Whatcha doing?" A familiar voice welcomed me on the left and I quickly turned around in shock. There he was, the same boy from the previous night. Just how does he keep coincidentally bumping into me. Well, not I'd say. Since if that did happen, which it couldn't since it's not scientifically possible in my tiny form. But if it did I would be squashed like a bug.

I shivered at the thought. Bringing my attention back to the male in front of me.

The male was dressed in fall fashion, with his maroon turtleneck, topped with a bomber jacket. He wore black ripped jeans with this outfit which adored his perfect legs finishing it off with a pair of combat boots. I stared at him in awe as he smiled and brought himself to a crouching position in front of me. He seemed to just stare at me for a few seconds before he brought his hand out in front of me and I stared at it in confusion. What did he want me to do?