𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕

☆○oo○☆ 

-We make a mistake and in a way we can always count on our friends to get us out. But why isn't it family also?  

━━━━━━━ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━

           ➼ 𝔂𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛 

The blue head had been pacing his room for hours on end, since his call had ended with his two friends Kai and Taehyun, His body moving in a frantic motion from shock.

The boy only stopped once in a while to look at the lifeless body that laid on his room floor, and then went back to panicking all over again.

" where are they,they should've been here so long ago" the blue head had said as he stopped pacing to take a look at his watch.

And when he moved his hand towards his back pocket to take his phone out to try and call his friends again, it was then that he was met with two males standing in front of him. One with bright red hair and the other with black hair.

" i see you guys finally decided to show up"  the blue head had said as he stood with his arms crossed to his chest, and stared at the two boys with a bored look.

The black haired had spoken up first " well sorrrry grumpy pants, but we had experienced a bumpy road on the way here you're lucky that we even made it here" the younger of the two had said as he walked up to the latter.

" Well now that you guys are here,I really need your help in getting rid of this body," the blue head had said, as he pointed towards the black haired's body that laid on his floor.

The two males' heads immediately glanced towards what he was pointed towards, and then looked towards each other with a shocked face before yelling in sync.

" what did you do to him?" they had both said as they looked at the blue head. The blue head smiled sheepishly at the two " um i may have lost control of my blood thirst and sucked all of his blood out of his body" the boy had said as he looked away from the two boys.

The room was enveloped in silence as the three males stared at each other.no one moved. No one talked.

Kai was the first to break the silence as he walked up to the lifeless male, bringing his hand up to his neck to check for a pulse.

" There's no pulse, he's definitely dead" he said as he looked at the lifeless male. " we can either bury him or change him into a vampire. But that would only cause more trouble for not only us but also everyone. I say the best choice would be to bury him"

The younger got up, turning around to look at the other two males but then stopped once he saw the look they had on their faces.

" what's with the shocked faces, come on people we don't have time to be standing around all day if we don't want to get caught" .  

And so with that the three males started carrying the lifeless male towards the back door.

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔𝖙𝖆𝖑  ➼  561