𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊: 𝐻𝐼𝑀

︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿   

⁻ ᴵ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵃᵛᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ʸᵒᵘ, ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʷⁱᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵉ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵐᵉᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵇʸ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ. ᴮᵘᵗ ʷʰʸ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʰᵃⁿᵈˡᵉ ⁱᵗ? ᵂᵃˢ ⁱᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵉ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ?   

━━━ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

➸  𝓢𝓸𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓷'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

The boys' feet had found themselves planted in front of two shiney velvet signs that looked like they came from the historian's time. One sign that pointed in the right direction quotes " go this way,and you will come across the kingdom of moa". And the other sign that pointed in the left direction quoting " go this way and you come to a corn maze".

Now of course the smartest way to go would be right,so the boy started moving in that direction,walking past the sign in the process.

But there was one part the brunette didn't read on the sign..

You see just as the brunette was about six feet away from the sign a wind had suddenly blown from out of nowhere, which in the process made the paper that was covering the tiny sign under the right direction sign blow away, which showed the sign that quoted " warning: danger on this path,beware the monstrous beast".

   ★彡 ➸ 彡★                                           

Well of course the brunette didn't know so he just kept walking in that direction,And the brunette was okay until

He heard the bushes rustle

The brunette abruptly came to a stop as he heard the rustling come from behind him,but hearing the sound stop he just kept walking, " it probably was just the wind" the boy had thought. Until it happened again.

rustle,rustle

The sound was heard again, and it was then that the brunette felt that he was in danger, and immediately he started running for his life.

But he was too late when out of nowhere his body was met with the ground, and he came face to face with a monster.

Sharp teeth,claws, wings and all

To say the brunette was scared for his life would be an understatement

I mean wouldn't you also be scared for your life if a weird looking monster was coming at you, clearly i would.

But the brunette, scared for his life froze,but quickly snapped out of it as the monster tried to hit him but failed in the process as the brunette's reflexes went off and he quickly dogged it. Rolling on his right side to avoid the monster's attack,and succeeding to.

The monster got angry as it drew another attack at the brunette

But the brunette succeeded in avoiding it again,and as quick as he could got up on his feet and started to make a run for it, with the monster leading straight behind him.

By this point the brunette was full on panicking in his head,as he just remembered...............the monster has wings

And just as he thought that, the monster had suddenly appeared in front of him, leaving him in shock as he was sent towards the ground as the monster let out a loud roar,it's sharp teeth on display.

The boy didn't know what to do now, he had already come to the conclusion that he had no chance in getting away from the monster alive, as it started moving closer towards him.

"So i guess this is the end-" well that's what the brunette had thought , when suddenly his thoughts were abruptly interrupted as the monster was sent flying into a tree,leaving the brunette in utter shock.

The brunette was flabbergasted as he just stared at the tree the monster was sent into,but then one question came to his head.

Who saved me?

The brunette quickly snapped his head towards the other direction, and was disappointed when he didn't find anyone.

I didn't even get to thank them

The brunette had thought But was suddenly shocked when he saw an object on the ground.

The brunette got up from his spot on the ground,and walked in the objects direction

picking up the object the brunette came in contact with what looked like a note. The paper reading.

don't be late , or i won't hesitate to tell the queen

 To: kai         from:  " his majesty"  a.k.a  yeonjun

So yeonjun is his name? And he's a king?..........

𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔𝖙𝖆𝖑
➸ 681