𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊: 𝓨𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖒𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖞

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » 

  « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » 

- We met but why did you act like that towards me? Why did you act like you didn't know me?  

━━━━━ 

 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

  ➸ 𝕾𝖔𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖓'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

The brunette had been walking for hours on end and at this point was at the edge of passing out from exhaustion, but a wave of relief washed over his body as his eyes came in contact with a kingdom.

It's exterior was ravishing, with it's very light but surly peach pink color, cherry blossom trees, and a sunflower garden, being in front of the beautiful castle.

It was a very peaceful setting, like the brunette was in a land of wonders

The brunette took a step towards the kingdom and before he knew it was in a full on running stance as he felt his body get overwhelmed with relief in finally seeing a place in sight.

walking towards the entrance of the castle, the boy was about to walk in when he was suddenly stopped when two guards appeared and pointed their swords at his throat.

The boy 's body freezing in fear as he stared at the guards

" you can't enter here" the first guard had said as he still held his sword at the brunette's throat. " why not " the brunette had said as he tried to not move, being afraid that the guard would kill him if he made a slight movement.

" king's orders" spoke the second guard as he also kept his sword in the same place

" Is that true"

The three of them turned around to see a boy walking up to them, dressed in a red blazer with velvet pants to go along with it.

"your majesty this boy was-" the guard was interrupted when his majesty put up his hand to silence the guard.

" stand down yoongi " "but your majesty-" " Did i stutter" the boy said as he glared at the first guard known as yoongi.

" no your majesty" the mint haired male had replied back to the blue haired as he sent a glare at the brunette before removing his sword from the brunette's throat and walking back to his place at the entrance, but not before sending a bow towards the blue haired boy.

" Follow me " the boy said before walking off , not even checking if the brunette was even following him from behind. but none less the brunette followed him anyways.

𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔𝖙𝖆𝖑
➸ 378