𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝓐 𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝕸𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌

☆】★【☆】★【☆】★

 -The most beautiful creation? Well that would have to be a fairy. With their beautiful wings and kind personalities. They are named one of the prettiest things to live on this planet. But what if I met one? Would you believe me? 

━━━━━━━ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━

            ➸ 𝕾𝖔𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖓𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

The sky cried in sadness as it towered over the male in pools of water. His body had been soaked all over as he walked towards nowhere. He had nowhere to go , no family and no friends. The male was just all alone being overwhelmed by the sorrow of the sky and his body's tiredness. He had walked and walked and walked until he finally couldn't take it anymore and he had decided that it was time for him to find shelter for the time being. Lucky for the male he had come across a small cave big enough for one person to sleep in for the night.

The male immediately walked into the cave and took a seat on the ground as he let out a sigh of relief out his mouth. The taller had huddled into himself as he tried to find some warmth to keep his body warm. The males body was full on shivering as along with the rain came a cold breeze in the air. Soobin was very shocked that he hadn't passed out yet from exhaustion or dropped dead. The male had let his eyes close as he had been overcome with drowsiness.

A voice spoke

" Hey man , what are you doing sitting here in the rain. Are you okay?" a tiny very energetic kind sounding voice spoke from in front of soobin. The male had flinched quickly looking around for the source of the voice. " who are you? Show yourself" soobin panicked as he felt scared. " I'm down here" soobin looked down at the ground as his eyes were met with a very shocking sight. There stood in front of him a very tiny male with wings. He stood in shock as the tiny male waved at him , before he heard a popping sound and now the male was the same size as him.well not exactly like him since the male was shorter than him but that's not the point.

The male smiled at soobin as he excitedly greeted the taller " hello i'm beomgyu" the males appearance was very bright and blinding a little. Extending from his back stood his bright but light green sparkly wings. They were a very pretty sparkly green with black at the tips on the top and bottom of the wings , Soobin stared in awe at the male and his wings.

But the male himself was even more beautiful than his wings. The shorter one that had a full head of silver hair kinda like how Anna's hair looked when her heart got struck by elsa was dressed in a long beige blazer jacket , with a white shirt under it that seemed to bring out his light blue eyes very well. His face was very simply coated in makeup with a few dots that were in white right under his eyes.

The male now known as Beomgyu was a very amusing sight for the eyes as he was also as much adorable as he was charming. The male had jumped up and down as he talked and Soobin had taken note of how the youngers wings seemed to flutter when he was excited. Beomgyu asked him a question again as Soobin had only spaced out, the male just plain staring at the male in Front of him's wings.

" So , are you gonna tell me why you are sitting here in this freezing cave instead of being at your cozy home?"