𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌

༻̊˙˚˙̊˙˚˙̊˙˚˙༺ 

༻̊˙˚˙̊˙˚˙̊˙˚˙༺ 

-ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪꜱ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ. ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ɪʀʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀʀʟʏ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇꜱᴛ , ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ?

━━━━ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

Soobin was met with the sun shining brightly through his curtains signaling a new morning which made him feel quite anxious. Today was the day. The day that he was going to see him. And knowing this the male hadn't slept a wink last night as nerves were building up in his stomach like a swarm of bees in a beehive. And after his mind had said he was not going to sleep he had just given up in even attempting to sleep and let his mind wander in thought. He thought over How he was going to get into the palace. Sneak into yeonjun's office to be met face to face with him. But not even one night was enough for him to think over how to start the conversation.

Should he immediately bring up the topic or is that too fast? Should he start with a nice friendly conversation and then progress slowly towards the reason he's there? Or should he just ask questions and try to not be obvious about what he really wants?

The male had thought over all these questions but none of them seemed right to him. Which ended with him just laying flat on his bed as he procrastinated rather or not he should even get up.

He relaxed as he once again thought over things but had stopped when he heard a knock on his room door. He yelled for the person to come in and in walked a very energetic beomgyu who looked like he inhales sunshine everyday and night. The younger who was literally glowing had smiled at soobin as he walked up to him and cuddled with him as if soobin was a teddy bear but nonetheless soobin relaxed into the younger's hold as he sighed only now realizing how stressed he was just from the thought of having to see yeonjun again. Beomgyu had sensed his discomfort and tightened his arms around the older as to comfort him.

There was silence for a while as the males both just relaxed one of them slowly falling into slumber.

Suddenly the silence was interrupted " what's wrong? I can sense your discomfort this morning " his voice laced with worry for the male and soobin had never wanted to thank him this much. Ever since he has been living here for the past week beomgyu has taken care of him as if he was the oldest one of the two which had made the older feel very much as a burden. And he promised himself he would pay him back for all the things he has been doing for him.

He hummed in thought thinking over rather or not he should tell the younger but decided it would be better to tell him " Today is the day i've decided i was going to pay a visit to the king" soobin jumped as beomgyu had abruptly sat up to look up at him, his face showing a shocked look. The male had immediately spoken to reject what soobin said " No. You can not go see him" soobin was very confused that the male was acting like this out of nowhere what did he have against the blue haired male.?