𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝: 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖑

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ 

     ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ 

-Some say that you live and you learn. Others say you live and you love. But most importantly , everyone says that you live. No matter the condition of the world and how hard things are or how many mistakes we make, we continue to live. But we should continue to live even if we make a mistake cause everyone makes them........right?  

━━━━━━━━ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

        ➸ 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

 Butler kim , I believe it is time for his majesty's dinner to be served so I would be on my way if I were you" said the lady in a not so quite nice tone towards the tall , beautiful boy.

" yes ma'am I will get right on it" spoke the boy with a very soft delicate voice,that somehow sounded with a pinch of annoyance. But you wouldn't happen to realize it from a mile away.

So with that the lady left through the tall french doors,the boy heaving out a sigh as she left.

Now you must be wondering who this is. Well this is none other then the worldwide handsome himself ,kim seokjin. You see the older had been working as the Highness's Butler for seven years and had absolutely loved his job. Everything was perfect for the older in this palace.

Dishing out his Highness's food in a fancy looking glass bowl,that was coated beautifully in paintings of cherry blossoms he had began his way towards the kings room.

Walking down the long velvet carpet covered hallway and taking a left,the older came to a stop infront of two beautiful french doors that scream "Royalty".

Gathering all his courage the older brung his hands up to knock on the door, resounding a banging sound in the hallway.

" Your majesty dinner is ready may I come in? "

No reply was answered back.not  a single sound.just silence.

The olders body was involoped in worry as he sat the bowl he had in his hand on the ground and attempted to knock again. " Your majesty? Are you in there? "

The older had started to panic and immediately swung the door open.

And the sight that met his eyes was absolutely horrible.

The room had been terribly trashed to an extent.

The bed had been ripped apart into two halves and no longer looked sleep able. And just like the bed the curtains had also been teared apart and lyd on the floor.

But what really shocked the older was the sharp claw like marks that littered the ceiling all the way to the floor.

"What happened here?"

Shatter

The older froze in his place, as the sound had resenated directly from behind him.

The boy closes his eyes before deeply Breathing in and gathering all his courage.

he slowly turns around with his eyes still shut until he finally is facing the door.

1..2..3

The boy opens his eyes ,but is sent  into panick as he comes face to face with glowing red eyes staring right at him.

" Your majesty?"

It happened so fast for the ravenette to even react, when he is suddenly attacked by the monster like thing and is immediately met with agonizing pain coursing through his body before he completely blacks out.

Being covered in nothing.but darkness

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓵
➸ 572