98

None pov :

Time skip after some days :

Finally Choe left and Kimmin couple happily spent their alone time together in their vacation...

After enjoying their vacation fully, the couple also got back to their home...

Everything was going smoothly until one day, the couple got to know about a very unexpected incident happened by their son Myn...

That, this time, Myn had misbehaved and fought with his subject teacher by taking his gang...

And this news of Myn literally shocked the Kimmin couple...

Specially Yg..
He was so shocked and angry about this incident that, He even lectured and for the first time punished Myn for his actions also..

Myn felt very hurt and cried a lot for being punished by his mother for the first time of his life..

And for this reason, when Mn went to Yg to calm Ygs anger, at that time, Yg threw back the fire on Mn...

He scowled on Mn and blamed Mn for being responsible for the whole incident...

Yg said, all these happened because of Mn..

According to his perception, Myn got destroyed like this only because, once upon a time, Mn was also involved with the gangs matter..

And now his son Myn is also stepping in the same road as his father stepped before ..

Yg also taunted Mn saying that, " after all his ( Myns)
Half blood comes from your filthy blood also"...

That's it..
THIS made Mn super mad...
Mn and Yg fought with each other through their arguments..

And the result ended up of Mn leaving the home for some days and staying up at his mother's house...

Its been just 2 days, since Mn left the home and Yg is already missing him...

After calling Mn for the thousands times, finally Mn picked up his phone call...

At phone :

Yg : hubby ~~~~
I'm so sorry..
I love you..
Please, come back to home ~~~( sweetly chirped)

Mn :  No.. Stay at home alone..
I think last time, you said that, you don't need me!!! ( said with a mood)

Yg : baby ~~~
I'm extremely sorry about that...
You know, I can't live without you..( said with his sweet tone)

Mn : ( sighed) not convinced..( simply replied)

Yg : Yaaaa ~~Jagiii ~~~
My sweet baby cube ~~~
Please ~~
Kitten is sorry ~~
Kitten will never do that again..
Please, come back, honey ~~~( said softly)

Mn : Ya..
You always say that to me, Yg..
And when I'll come back, I'm 300% sure, you'll again repeat the same mistake... ( said huffing madly)

Yg : baby..
I'm sorry ~~~
Please ~~~( pleaded)

Mn :( sighed hard)
Yg...
I'm gonna hang up now..
I'm a little bit busy now...

Yg : ( got a little bit offended )
Is your work more important than me??( asked in a cold tone)

Mn : Yg... ( sighed tiredly)
Please...
I've works now, so don't disturb me.....