119

Time skip after some times of cutting the cake 🎂 :

Mn had finally met Yg after so many days...
Different excitement and crazy feelings were gradually bursting inside of him for finally being abled to see his newborned baby and love of his life...

But Some pervert type of feelings were also arising inside of him, seeing his Yg still being a sexy kitten, even after giving birth to his baby....

Mn was trying to hint Yg that, he is now gradually craving for his soft love touches.. But unfortunately Yg wasn't getting his hints ...
Yg was just busy in asking him so many casual questions, like some concerned friend usually does after seeing his friend after a long time ....

Mn now tried to hint more but fed up, seeing Yg not showing any interest at that kinds of matter at all...

Yg : ( put the naughty baby Wz on his lap and softly rocked his lap)
So??
How was your training there, Mn??? ( asked softly)

Mn just gave up finally seeing Yg not interested in doing any couple things at all...

He leaned his back against the hardboard and replied normally,

Mn : hm.. Went quite hard at the beginning but then, went well..

Yg : oh... ( "oh" ed sadly)

Mn : hmm.. Anyway what about you?? ( asked casually being inwardly eagered to know If Yg had missed him or not )

Yg : Yeah.. My time went in quite well...

Mn : ( felt sad thinking Yg didn't missed him at all)

Yg : Just at the middle, Myn and Eras problems made me quiet worried and stressed..... ( said with a sigh)

Mn : ( got shook and quiet eager to know the reason)
Why??
What happened to them ??( asked concernly)

Yg : ( sighed hard and shook his head in sadness )
About 7 months ago, when you left home for your training, at that time, Myn and I had a big fight.... ( said in a sad tone)

Mn : ( got shook) Is it because of me?? ( asked in a low tone)

Yg : ( nodded his head as yes)
Yeah.
At that time, I was seriously mad at Myn for his desperate actions towards you.. His temerity was getting more worse than ever....
So we had fought....
At the end, I stopped talking with him...
Surprisingly he also didn't seem much bothered about this fact.....
Then I don't know what happened with him ,one day, he suddenly came to me and started to beg for his forgiveness....
He told me that he now regretted his all past bad deeds with you and me.....

Mn : ( got surprised hearing Yg)

Yg : But I didn't forgave him so easily.. I purposely made him wait for his forgiveness..

Mn :( got shook now) W-Why???

Yg : Cause I wanted him to really repent and regret for his actions and learn the consequences of being a spoiled kid towards his parents..
I wanted to teach him a good lesson...

Mn :.......

Yg :So.... for almost after 1 month, when I realised he really regretted his wrong deeds with us...
At that time, I broke my strictness with him and forgave him finally ...
He looked quite happy and grateful about that fact that I finally forgave him..
For a few days, he talked with me frankly like he used to do before....
In the meantime, little kitty ( Wz) also took birth....

Mn :.....

Yg : Everything was going well...
So I thought everything will be OK now...
But then I noticed some changes of both Myn and Era...
Although both of them talk with me well and always listen to me like some good kids but I felt that, they are just hiding something from me..