50

None pov :

Time skip to the next morning :

Later Mn got to know about the truth of Yn from Yg..

Actually Yn was Ygs personal secretary in the past..

Yg sent Yn to Mn, so that Yn can give updates to Yg about Mns every little action..
And from Yn, Yg got to know about Mns all the past relations in these 2 years..

In these 2 years before meeting up with Yg , almost everyday Mn used to hook up in the bars and returned to home at late night. 

And that's why many girls broke up with him..

Only Yn lasted long for sometime but she also finally broke up with Mn, seeing Mn totally careless about their relationship...

Currently Mn is sleeping on the top of Ygs chest and Yg was sleeping hugging Mns body from down...

Both of them were  naked from top to bottom, because of the last night hot session that they had together ....
Their naked bodies were tightly attached with each other, legs were tangled and lips were still sealed with each other...

Both of them, suddenly lightly shot up their eyes and lazily moved, hearing the door bell at the late morning time..

Yg lightly groaned with his hoarse voice hearing the doorbell..
And Mn just snored Softly and rolled back on the other side of the bed, hearing Ygs groans and ring of doorbell...

Since the doorbell was ringing again, Yg finally got up from the bed..
He kissed on sleeping 😴 Mns cheeks and now hastily got up...
He wore a random boxer and t-shirt 👕 and trousers from Mns cupboard...

Luckily both of their body size matches with each other.. So Yg didn't felt any trouble to wear them..

Yg Now rushed to the door and opened the door..

As expected a parcelman came and gave to Yg, Ygs parcels..

Yg paid for the parcel to the parcelman and then locked the door..

Yg Now ahead to Mns bedroom with the parcel.. 

He put the parcel over the desk beside the bed and now sat back on the bed.. 

He slapped on Mns babybooty..

Yg : Darling!!!! Get up!!! (shook Mn)

Mn : mmm ~~~

Yg : get up baby... It's already 11 in the morning.. ( said sweetly again shaking Mn )

Mn now sat up and crawled on Ygs lap..
He sat on Ygs lap and again fall asleep on Ygs chest by hugging Yg..

Yg : ( can't help but coo at his cute baby) aww ~~ sweetie ~~~You must love wifey's chest, huh??? ( asked sweetly)

Mn : hmm.. The best place for me to sleep ( mumbled sleepily)

Yg : ( Softly smiled) Awww ~~ my cuddly baby ~~~( cooed at Mn)

Mn : why don't you just sleep with your cuddly baby??? ( asked mumbling in his sleep)

Yg : my baby cube! We've slept enough.. How about we spend our rest of the day time with making love with each other?? ( asked Softly)

Mn : ( yawns hard) I wanna kiss you now.. ( lightly whined)

Yg : later munchkin.. First you've to brush your teeth and take your bath.. ( said sweetly)

Mn : ( hugged Yg tightly) I don't want to go for bath now..
It'll be really cold there without you.. ( mumbled on Ygs chest)