136

None pov :

Later Yg told Mn the reason for this trio relationship by confessing the truth..

That,Choe still had a secret affair with Yg..

And since  the first time, he (Choe) stayed with Mn and Yg at the hotel during Kimmin couple's couple vacations...
Choe started to fall for Mn also ..
Since then he also started to like  Mn ..
As the time passed, Choe's desires for Mn also increased rapidly .

Then finally Choe realised that , he not only loves Yg but also loves Ygs husband Mn also. 

Choe then gave this trio relationship offer to Yg which later Yg accepted also... 

Yg never wants to lose neither Mn or Choe from his ( Ygs) life...
So at that time, he thought Choe's idea as the best idea for the better future of 3 of them.. 

So he agreed to continue this relationship...

Now Mn was literally hurt and confused for being suddenly falling at the middle of the this triangle relationship....

Time skip after 4 months :

Mn had to marry Choe and Choe had to marry Yg again..

3 of them had a secret court marriage..

At the beginning of this triangular relationship, Mn treated both Yg and Choe coldly.. 

Most of the time, he just used to keep himself busy with his babies, Myn, Era and Wz..

He acted up like he had no time for Choe and Yg..

But later seeing both Yg and Choe's real love and concern for him, he gave up..
He also got himself involved in that relationship..

Currently Mn started to love back both Yg and Choe.

He acted up well with them and give them their time...

Everything was going pretty much well until one day Mns mind changed...

Today Mn planned to go to the bar secretly with his best friend Jks..

He planned secretly cause neither Yg nor Choe none of them  likes the idea of him going to the bar. 

Actually both Yg and Choe do jobs..
Both of them are businessman and both of  them always stays busy at their work...

And for that most of the time, Mn feels lonely inspite of their presence..

Cause whenever 3 of them sleeps in their king-size bed..

Most of the time Yg and Choe stays busy with talking about their business...
And Mn just feels like a stuck up bone in between two busy man...
He can't get any new topics to talk about with them...
So he feels lonely, inspite of regularly sleeping at the middle of them..

And for that reason, Several times at the past, whenever he asked from Choe and Yg to let him stay overnight at his some new friends house, both Choe and Yg just simply refused him..

So Mn thought,  asking for the permission for going to the bar will be also a big issue for them..
So he just planned everything secretly..

Currently Mn is whining after Choe,

Mn : hyung.. Please... I'll just come back at the evening..
Let me just go there with my friends..

Choe : ( wore his suit)
No, baby..
I can't let you go out  ..
Remember, late nights parties are not allowed for you.. ( said softly)