70

None pov :

Time skip after 1 months :

Yg finally took a long break from his job...
He left his CEO position in MCS company for some time, for only the sake of his pregnancy period...

Since as his ( Ygs) upcoming child's father, MNs presence with him (Yg) is also needed,
So Mr. Min took over the position of CEO in that company, while Keeping MN in the same position ...

Currently it's noon...
MN rushed back to his home, since Yg had threatened him to come home early over the phone...

At Kimmin house :

The first thing MN did after entering into the house was, running into the kitchen...

MN entered into the kitchen and hastily asked the cooking staffs, if Yg had his ( Ygs) lunch or not.. 

The staff replied positively..
They informed Mn that, as usual Mrs. Manoban came to the mansion earlier and then immediately left the mansion after feeding Yg and Myn with her...

MN sighed in relief...

Actually now, Mns mother, Mrs. Manoban, often comes to his house to check on Yg and Myn, since it was a very crucial time for Yg..
A pregnancy period...

She always make sure to look after Ygs health..

Everyday she calls MN or Yg only to know about Ygs and Myns health....

If Yg sometimes, complains about MN to Mrs. Manoban...
Mrs. Manoban immediately make sure to take a good class of MN by either scolding Mn for hours or punish Mn in some other ways...

Min couple thinks Yg and Jenny as the luckiest person for getting such a loving and caring mother in law...

Now MN directly ran inside his bedroom....

At Kimmin bedroom :

MN finally entered into the room... He found Yg casually sitting on the bed and reading some books...

Seeing his (Mns) sudden loud entrance, Yg just glanced over him (MN) casually...

Yg : oh!!! Finally the busy man realised he has a wife also... ( said with a mood while looking away madly)

Mn now sighed at his miffy wife..
He unbuttoned his shirts and took off his pants along with his belts, while only leaving himself with only his shorts...

He directly rushed to the bathroom with his towel and another pair of new shorts..

After only 5 minutes, he hastily came out of the bathroom with his refreshed body and wearing the new pair of shorts...

Now he directly went to the bed and scooted himself at the back of Yg...

MN : ( kisses on Ygs nape while back hugging Yg and pulling Yg over his lap)
I'm sorry baby..
I'm really very very sorry...
( said still kissing at the back of Ygs head softly, while also rocking his lap softly)

Yg : nope sorry not accepted.. Today you were 5 minutes late... ( said huffing madly)

MN : ( kisses on Ygs whole nape and shoulder and softly said)
Love.. I just got stuck in the traffic jam..
Please, forgive me, baby.. 
Next time, I swear, this won't be happened... ( whispers softly)

Yg : ( huffed madly and said)
Fine.  

Mn : ( giggled softly at Ygs cute madness)
How is my little honey doing, baby?? ( asked sweetly)