73

Time skip to the next morning :

Currently MN was taking a nap in his bedroom..
Era was now   snuggling MN on Mns chest, since earlier she was crying hard for her dad, after knowing about her dad's condition....

On the other hand, Yg was kind of shocked and also broke, knowing about Mns condition..

According to the doctor, MN has anxiety or depression problems and thats why he had this sudden heart attack ...

Yg could never imagine at the very early age, his husband will suffer from such disease in his life...

And from earlier, Yg knew about Mns asthma and anxiety problems...

But never thought those problems will take such a huge turn in future....

Now this sudden heart attack problem took a new turn of anxiety in Ygs life...

Yg almost broke down but he got immediately hold back by his parents..

Min couple and Kim couple now continued to cradle Yg...

And Jenlisa and Myn just silently watched them...
.

Lisa looked away from Myn and just kept calm..

She also knows about Myns enmity with his father now...

Now,

Jen : This was really bad!!!
It was really too early for this!!!( said in a tone of disbelief)
Like seriously??
Heartattack at this age??
Hun???
Can you believe it ( kept quiet)??? ( said to Lisa in a tone of totally hurt)

Lisa : ( kept quiet only)

Myn : ( also kept quiet)

Both Myn and Lisa were super silent...

In the meantime, Mr. Min came and gave some cradles and suggestions to Myn...

Myn also nodded and silently listened to his nana's suggestions...

Finally Min couple and Kim couple left the house..

Jenlisa decided to stay back at Kimmin Mansion for some days to help Yg to improve Mns current conditions...

Lisa now  went out with the elders to drop them off to their houses ..

Jenny now went to Ygs side to give Yg some courage to face the current situation..

On the other hand, Myn, after faking his sympathy for his father for a long hours, also went out to hook up with his friends..

At Kimmin bedroom :

MN just woke up a few minutes ago..

Era also woke up with MN..

So both father and daughter now spent their alone time by bickering with each other. 

. Era : daddy????

MN : yes, princess???

Era : When will you be fully OK??
I wanna play with you and get so many piggy back rides from you.... ( said whining)

MN : ( softly smiled at his daughter)
Oh my poor princess!!!
Still daddy can play with you and give you your fav piggy back ride, only if you don't tell this to your mommy... ( whispered sweetly)

Era : ( got excited) really??? For now??? ( asked in excitement)

MN : yap!!!!

Era : ( hugged MNs neck and kissed on Mns cheeks)
OH daddy.. I love you so much ~~( said happily)