67

None pov :

At Kimmin bedroom :

Yg carried MN to their bedroom...

He made MN sit on the bed and then quickly took out the first aid box from the drawer...

He then quietly treated Mns wounds..

And Mn just looked at Yg with his eyes full of amaze and questions..

He still couldn't find the answer that, how did Yg got to know about all of those truths, that he tried to hide only to protect Yg...

He now finally stopped Yg and firmly hold on Ygs wrist, while looking deep into Ygs eyes...

Yg also understood Mns emotions and questions with just looking back at Mns eyes..
So he just shortly said,

Yg : You still have a lot of explanation to do with me.. ( said with a sad sigh)
But before that, I want you to be fully prepared for it...(softly whispered)

MN : ( understood Ygs words)
OK.. ( also softly whispered back)

Later Yg treated Mns wounds, changed Mns clothes and also helped MN to lay down on the bed..

Yg was about to get up from the bed but got stopped by a pleading MN holding his ( Ygs) wrist and said with his pleaded eyes,

MN : please, stay back love.. I need you..

Yg : ( sighed sadly and looked away)
I know you need me.. But.. ( gently pulled his wrist away from MN & got up from his bed)
Your deeds says that You don't deserve it....

MN : ( face saddened hearing Yg and eyes filled up with tears )
I had no other choice at that time, Yg... ( said sadly looking down sadly)

Yg : ( snorted) maybe at that time, you forgot that, I am not only your wife but also your soulmate..
Your selfish decision had brought you to today's situation, MN...( said calmly while still looking away)

MN : ( shook his head sadly) It started with you, Yg..
You started this problem by declining my forbids for you..

Yg : Discussion also facts here, MN..
For your short temper, I couldn't get the opportunity to discuss the reason of this problems with you..
And see... Today we've to face this... ( said coldly still looking away)

MN : ( now got mad and sat up)
It'd only matters, if you'd shared the problems with me, earlier Yg..
You hided the project of you with Lm..
I had to got to know about the truth from someone else...
That, you went to the construction site with Lm.. ( said madly)

Yg : ( now looked at MN)
MN.. I think, your temper problems is increasing day by day..
You're making a simple thing turning into a big thing...( exclaimed calmly)

MN : Simple thing???
Was going to the construction site with Lm without even bothering to inform me was a simple thing for you???? ( asked being in amaze)

Yg : ( sighed)

MN : Yg...
You can't even imagine, how much panicked I got at that time...
Every fucking second my head was fuzzing with the bad thoughts about you..
I was panicked about your safety...
And do you think that, it could be a simple thing for me???? ( asked being in super amaze)

Yg : ( sighed in the frustration)
MN calm down for God's sake... ( said with frustration)

MN : (got hurt seeing Yg not even trying to understand his point)

MN now couldn't control his tears and Yg got more frustrated seeing MN...

Yg : MN!!!!
Oh god!!!!
Just stop crying!!!!
You're not baby anymore!!!!