44

None pov :

Time skip after the date :

At Kimmin bedroom :

Currently Mn was busy in marking up on Ygs whole body temptedly and Yg was lightly moaning under him ....

Both of them were super drunk and tired now....

They really made a lot of fun in their couple date...

And as a young horny hormones, after coming back to home, both of them got drunk and now was now making love with each other drunkly....

Now Mn was shallowly and weakly thrusting on Yg while marking up on Ygs whole body...

Yg was also sometimes lightly whining and then also sleeping comfortably under Mn like that.....

Yg : babe.... ( pulled Mns hips more closer to him until Mns tip hit on his prostrate again)
Ahhhhh!!!!!! ( moaned drunkly as Mns tip hit on his prostrate hard)
Fuck ~~~
Babe please, fuck me more ~~~( whined in his sleep)

Mn : ( now crashed over Yg and said tiredly)
I'm over..  ( with that Mn just started to snore Softly on Ygs shoulder)

Yg  also felt too much tired and super sleepy to pull Mns dick out of his Yoonbooty ...
So he also immediately fall asleep like that, while hugging Mn....

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY :

Yg WAS as expected late for his meeting...

Today he was super mad on Mn for 2 reasons...

1. He got late for his meeting at office for Mn and
2. Today his boss lectured him for an hour, for getting complaints from his make up artist that, his neck was full of the heckey marks...

Actually it was really a matter of big fact for Yg to look after his skin..

Cause still the fans doesn't know that, he's married already.. 

To hide the truth from fans about their personal life..
They had to follow so many strict rules..

That's why from the beginning, Yg also warned Mn to not make any heckeys in his( Ygs) snowy neck..

But still it's for the 10th time, for Mn, he ( Yg) had to get scold from his boss.....

Currently, he was at his house, now shouting at Mn and getting more wild already ...

Mn : Yg.. Calm down... Its just a heckeys..
Why are you making it so big????

Yg : Shouldn't I make it big Mn?????
For the fuck sake, Mn, my career depends on it.. ( scowled)

Mn : OK.. I'm sorry baby..
You just calm down first... ( said Softly)

Yg : MN!!!! JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE , RIGHT NOW!!!
(shouted madly)

Mn : ( now got enough of Ygs shouting since the morning)
WHAT????
WHAT DID I EVEN DID????
YG.. ARE YOU SERIOUS???
ARE YOU GONNA NOW KICK ME OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR JUST MARKING YOU AS MINE?????? !!!!( asked madly)

Yg : ( now madly threw the perfume bottle on Mn)
JUST GET OUT ALREADY BUSTARD, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!  BRAINLESS SHITTY HEAD!!!!
EVEN MY SHOES HAS MORE VALUE THAN A SHITTY PRICELESS PIECE LIKE YOU!!!!!

Mn : Yg enough!!!!!!
Yg, I'M YOUR HUSBAND FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!

Yg : ( now madly threw the slippers on Mns head)
Husband???
Well, you're a priceless beggar and slut that I got from the streets... ( said madly)
You are just a futureless and jobless whore!!!! ( growled madly)