6

" Please give me your invitation, sir... "

" Here... "

" By the way, nice date mister... "

" Why you-- "

" Y/n, calm down. We don't wanna make a scene here and let Sehun see us, right ? "

"  Ugh...fine. Let's go now. "

" Y/n, this is Taehyun...can you hear me ? "

" Yes. "

" Look at the man on your back at the left table and to the right table. Do you see them ? "

" Yeah, you mean the man who's wearing a red suit and the other man who has a red hair ? "

" Yeah, the person in the red suit is Chanyeol while the red haired guy is Suho. They're the bodyguards of Sehun. They're pretty sharp. Sunghoon, you hear me ?"

" Yeah. "

" Go somewhere first until one of his bodyguards will try to communicate with Y/n. It will be nice if Sehun will automatically went to Y/n. Y/n, try to have a conversation first then maybe 10 minutes after that, try to take them on a room and with Sunghoon, you'll kill them silently. "

" W-What ? Hey, I can't do this. I can't kill someone I don't even know ! "

" Well, now you already knew. "

" Just kill them silently. "

After a few minutes, their plan worked and they successfully killed the two silently but unfortunately, Sehun saw them and this time, Sunghoon got injured on his waist on the right side by Kai's knife who stabbed him.

" SUNGHOON ! Sh*t !! No ! "

Y/n didn't know but anger consumed her whole. She began to stand up, tied her hair into a high pony tail and ripped her dress up to her thigh, and reached for her knife.

" Let the party started. "

Since Y/n was wearing heels, she may have an advantage to hurt them by using it.

She kicked Kai with her heels and stabbed him in his right shoulder two times and broke his left shoulder as Kai screamed in pain.

As the others attacked her, she used her fighting skills even if her shoulder is on a bad condition. If you know the game Mortal Kombat, yeah...that's how she became a brutal one. She's kinda like Kitana as she can be a pretty when wearing like those clothes but also deadly inside.

The place was full of blood and dead bodies. She never expected that anger may lead her to this situation. Sunghoon fainted due the loss of energy plus he's being stabbed.

" Sunghoon...don't worry, you're safe now. Taehyun ? Hello, Taehyun ? Hurry up ! Sunghoon is in trouble !! "