11

*BANG !

" What the hell..."

" DAD !! "

" Y/N-AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! "

" S-Sung-h-hoon... " Y/n said as she fell down after being shot by Sunghoon's dad at her chest.

" Y/N !!! HOW DARE YOU !!!! " Changbin said as he grabbed his gun but Changbin's team of them were shot dead. Felix, Lee Know, Jungkook, and the others...dead.

Changbin was in a critical state. Same goes with Y/n as Sunghoon dropped his gun and ran to her.

" Y/n, NO ! NO PLEASE NO ! Y-YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THIS !! We promised that we'll have our own family ! You promised that you'll marry me ! YOU PROMISED SO MANY THINGS TO ME, Y/N!!!! PROMISES ARE MEANT TO BE KEPT !!! I LOVE YOU, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME !! Please...stay strong!"

" S-Sung-Sunghoon-ah...*coughs*I'm v-very s-sad that...I-I...can't k-keep t-th-those. I l-love y-you...t-too, S-Sunghoon...s-so...much. I-I'm s-sorr-sorry...for b-be-being...a tr-tra-traitor...f-forgi-forgive m-me..."

" Y/n...I already forgave you ! Please ! I already forgave you ! I understand !! Just don't leave me...please..."

" I-I don't k-know...C-Chang...bin...oppa...f-forgive...m-me...for...the...outburst...earlier. I am r-really...s-sorry..."

" I-It's o-okay, Y-Y/n...I've b-been...s-such a d-dumbass f-for t-treat-treating you like that. Y/n-ah...my little sister...mianhae....saranghae."

" O-Oppa...w-wait f-for m-me...w-we s-should...die...t-to-together."

But Changbin passed away.

" S-Sungh-hoon...I-I can't t-take...i-it...a-any-anymore. I...n-need t-to...f-fo-follow...m-my b-big b-bro-brother."

" No, Y/n please...stay strong for me. PLEASE !!! "

" F-Fin-nally...I-I'm...g-gon-na...b-be...free... "

" Y/n...no... "

" S-Sung-Sunghoon...saranghae. "

And then Y/n's hand goes down as her eyes closed...

" Y/n...Y/n...No...Y/n...H-Hey ! W-Wake up ! Y-You m-must be s-sleeping right ? C-Come on! I'm not joking!!! "

He checked her but it was too late.

" ANDWAAAAAAEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!  "

" Sunghoon-ah...that's enough. "

" Enough ? ENOUGH ?! YOU JUST KILLED THE WOMAN I LOVE, AND HER ONLY FAMILY, AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS THAT ?! HOW DARE YOU !!! I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY FATHER !!! OR MAYBE IF YOU JUST DIED WHEN THEY ATTACKED YOU !!!! I HATE YOU!! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, EVER! YOU'RE A HEARTLESS FATHER !!!" Sunghoon said as he reloaded his gun.

" Sunghoon...don't ever do that. Put the gun down. NOW."

" NO. "

" Sunghoon please... "

" I don't want to live in this cruel world ever again. I want to be free from you. Just like Y/n."

* BANG !

And then Sunghoon shot himself where Y/n was shot too.

It was VERY painful for him.

But losing the woman he loves was hundred times more painful than that.

" I-It's funny t-to think t-that...this w-will b-be...the end o-of our b-beginning... "

Until he can't take it anymore and decided to be with Y/n.

" Y-Y/n...nado saranghae... "

5 months passed, Sunghoon's father was sentenced to be in jail forever while the others will be sentenced for 20 years.

The issue about them had already traveled many countries as some of them are giving opinions to these two.

Finally...Y/n and Sunghoon are now together where they can be free to love each other. 

Their end was their beginning.

And yet...for them, love still wins in the end.

The End

Yaaahhhhhhhhh !!!  Another book just ended agaaaaiiiiinnnn !!!😮💗😭

Thank you for the reads and votes on my story ! Especially to my new friends !!!

Here are they:

acesjalnandandayone
iwannabeyoursimp
-YuLuna-

THANKS TO THESE THREE PEOPLE !!💗

AS EXCHANGE, THE ONE I'LL BE WORKING FOR IS THE ENHYPEN ONESHOTS AND JAKE'S YANDERE BOOK.

I'm so sad that an another book  just ended. :(

But our journey continues at the two ongoing books !!💗