8

" I'll stay here, I'll watch from afar. Jungwon, Jake, and me will watch over you. Can you hear me, Y/n, Mr. Seo ?"

" Yes, Heeseung. I can hear you. "

" Same here. "

" Changbin-oppa, let's clear the guards outside first. Felix, Minho, can you hear me ?"

" Yeah. I can hear you. "

" I can hear you too. "

" How 'bout the others ? Are they doing well ? Make sure that the guards won't see them. "

" All set, Mr. Seo. "

" All troops, when Y/n raises her hand after bringing one guard down, we'll move. Roger that ?"

" Roger that, Mr. Seo. "

" Copy that. "

" Y/n, go now. "

" Okay... "

Y/n silently sneaked in the bushes to make an ambush. But she thought it will take a long time for her so she grabbed her guns and inserted a silencer each on it. She confidently showed herself to the guards, and of course the guards don't know her because she's wearing a mask just like 'Cat Woman'.

" Who are you ? " the guards said as they pointed a gun at her.

" I'm your worst nightmare, mfs. " she said as she quickly grabbed her gun and rolled down and shot the guards on their head then raised her hand as a signal.

" Y/n, I told you to just bring one down. " Changbin said while him and the others started to move.

" I don't care. I'm too thrilled. Besides, it will make our work easier, don't you think ? "

" Okay, okay. Thanks a lot. "

The team succeeded their first mission. Next, they will go now inside their mansion secretly while Y/n and Jungkook went to Sunghoon's room quietly as what her brother said. Jungkook injected Sunghoon a sleeping drug to make sure that he won't be a hindrance to them. Y/n opened his closet and noticed there's a medium-sized door on it. She opened it by the door knob to see that there's an another lock for the money.

She used the password that Changbin gave to her last time and it worked. As she opened it, moneys, golds, and diamonds, are found in it. She quickly put all of it in her bag not until she saw a tiny door knob on it to see that inside of it are guns that Y/n loves. Her eyes gleam with joy as she tried to scream but she mustn't.

" Hey, Jungkook ! I'll leave you here, I'll go somewhere. "

" Okay, Y/n. "

Y/n quickly opened her bag and stole Sunghoon's hidden guns on her bag. She wants to steal all of them but the bag she's carrying is too heavy.

" Need help, Y/n? "

" Yeah, bring this one and carry it carefully. For now, retreat yourself and put that on the escaping vehicle. Go ! I'll go now with Changbin !"