5

" Boss ! The gem ! It's real-- "

*BOOM!

" WHAT THE F-- CHECK THE GEM IMMEDIATELY !! AISSHH ! KIM NAMJOON !! "

" Yes, sir !! I'll go there immediately ! "

As Taehyun went to his room, he saw the gem broke into pieces. He tried to pick some to examine it closely. He noticed that there was a very tiny speck of a nuclear material. He quickly got his microscope and the piece of gem with a bomb in it.

" Sir ! The gem ! It has a tiny bomb in it ! It's not visible to the eyes even in the microscope ! He planned this from the start ! "

" No, Taehyun. He's the one who told me that this gem hasn't anything in it. SOMEONE asked him to do this. And with a lot of money, he has no choice but to do it. "

" So sir...it's... "

" Changbin...he's the only one that can do this. "

As Y/n being the spy she is, she quickly called her brother.

" Changbin ! Hey, Changbin ! They finally knew it was you ! "

" Let them be. Why ? Did the gem exploded ? "

" Yeah...it doesn't seem strong but it can kill a person if they're near. "

" Nice...how's that old man ? "

" He didn't get hurt but I think he's pretty shocked right now...he deserves this. No. He deserves more than this. "

" Hands up, Y/n. You're dead. "

Changbin also heard it so he ended the call quickly, leaving Y/n in great danger since someone heard her and pointed a gun on the back of her head.

" Who would've thought that it was you all the time, huh?"

" Sunghoon...nice moves there, kid. "

" You lied to Dad, including to me. "

" Yeah, I did. So what? "

" So what ? SO WHAT ?! SO FOR ALL THIS TIME YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALIZED THAT I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU ?! "

" Why...did I told you to ? "

" I'll never forgive you, Y/n. FOREVER. "

*BANG!!

" AAAHHHHH !!! HELL !!! "

" Y/n ! Hey...are you okay ? You must be having a nightmare, huh ? "

" It's really a hell of a nightmare--WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, KID-- "

" I told you to don't call me that. My name is Sunghoon. PARK SUNGHOON. Not kid. " he said as he puts his hand to Y/n's to shut her up.