7

He...just...he just...

Sunghoon...just...kissed me...

" Y/n, maybe the world sees you as a violent woman, and maybe my dad sees you as my servant, but the way I see you is the lady who made me feel love again. "

" S-Sunghoon... "

" Y/n, is there anything wrong ? "

" N-Nothing, Taehyun. I just slipped and that's why the tray and the food fell from my hand. I'll just clean it up. "

" Okay, I'll be going downstairs now. Call me if you need my help. "

" Sure. " Y/n said as she started cleaning the mess she made earlier.

" Y/n, let me help you. "

" No...I'm fine. I can handle this--ouch ! "

" See ? Now look...because of you being stubborn, that piece of that broken cup hurt you. I'll just clean it and I'll put a bandage in your wound. "

" But-- "

" No buts. Sit on my bed and I'll clean this up. If you tried to disobey me, you'll see. "

" Okay, okay ! You're the boss now ! "

" Good. "

Sunghoon became independent after what happened. After that, he went back upstairs to see Y/n.

" Give me your hand. I'll put a bandage on it. "

As Y/n was about to deny, Sunghoon grabbed Y/n's right hand and on her ring finger, he put some alcohol to clean it before putting the bandage.

" Sunghoon... "

" Yes ? "

" Why'd you decided that you fell in love-- "

" With you ? It's not my decision. It's my heart's decision. "

" But how ? Why ? When? "

" I saw everything, Y/n. From the past that you're a bright, and joyful woman...I don't know but whenever I'll sleep, or I can't sleep, I'll look at your photos and I found myself seeing you in my dreams, and yeah...I found myself falling for you. Especially, when I saw you wearing the dress and protecting me. "

" Sunghoon... "

" What ? You're speechless ? Don't worry, I'm not expecting that word as your answer. I know you already changed and you don't have the time for this... "

" I don't know... "

" I understand, Y/n if you want to--"

" But I think I feel the same for you too. "

" Really, Y/n ?! I m-mean...it means...that...you love me too ?! "

" I don't know why but I just felt the same thing. "

" Y/n !! So this means that, you're mine officially ?! Father must know this, immediately !! Wait a minute, okay ? "

" U-Uh, sure... "

...........

" Psst ! Yah, Changbin ! "

" Why ? Did you made it ? "