3

" Changbin-oppa !"

" I know you want something to me once you said that. "

" Can you give me the gun I've been longing to buy for ? Please ? " Y/n said as she begged to her brother.

" Give me a reason why should I do that. "

" Lee Know ! Give him to me. "

Lee Know gave Sunghoon to Y/n who's still sleeping because of the strong scent.

" Here, you want him...right ? That's why you sent me there to drag him here and kill his father. "

" Wait, Y/n. Is this even true ?! Y-You did it at last ! Thanks ! Don't worry, I'll ask one of my workers to buy you that gun. "

" Nice...thanks ! A lot ! Yipee ! "

" I'll just make a threat call to them and try to act the victim, Y/n. When they tried to rescue him, I'll tie you up on a chair with Sunghoon and pretend that you'll escape once they came in and fight over us. We have to prepare a lot because this is the time that we'll end them. Prepare the guns, and everything. Y/n, you need to prepare too. "

..........

" MR. PARK ! MR. PARK ! Y/N AND SUNGHOON IS IN TROUBLE ! THEY'RE IN THE HANDS OF SEO CHANGBIN ! "

" WHAT THE ?! EVERYBODY !! PREPARE ! PREPARE AS FAST AS YOU CAN !! HURRY ! "

......

" Y/n...Y/n...wake up ! Wake up ! "

" S-Sunghoon...are you o-okay ? It seems like we're attacked surprisingly...luckily, I'm prepared. " Y/n said as she tried to lift up her skirt to grab the two small knives but her hand was tied very tightly.

" Psst ! Sunghoon ! Sunghoon ! "

" What is it ? You have a plan? "

" Help me to lift my skirt up ! The knives are hidden on the weapon holder on my thighs ! "

Sunghoon became flustered at what Y/n said.

" What ?! No ! I won't do that ! Go fix it yourself ! You're the one who decided where to wear it so do it !"

" Of course I have to hide it where no one can see and touch it ! Do you want me to show off my knives to the school ?! There's no time for those ! If you want to get out of here, just do as I say !! Come on, help me ! "

" No ! You'll probably freak out ! "

" If I managed to get out of this chair, I won't help you. "

" Okay ! Okay ! I'll lift it ! " Sunghoon said as he looked away while lifting her skirt up.

" Okay ! Now get the small knife on my right thigh while I go to the left one ! "