9

Days passed and they knew that it was Changbin. They gathered all the informations...from the bullets, the footprints, the time, anything that may be used.

They also found out that the bullets that were used to Taehyun was an expensive one and it's really powerful.

They also began to suspect Y/n since Changbin kept attacking them but they never tried to hurt Y/n which made them think that Y/n is Changbin's secret agent.

But Sunghoon defended the woman with all his might especially to his father.

And instead, he used this as a chance to get closer to Y/n. They went out together, he took care of her, treated her like a woman should does.

But this time, Y/n fell in love with him TRULY. Which is a great trouble to Changbin and to Sunghoon's father and especially to the two of them.

Changbin called his sister for so many, many times but Y/n ignored them all. She asked Sunghoon if she can buy a new phone and just hide her old phone with her.

One day...

*RING ! RING ! RING !

" Hello, who is this ? "

" SEO Y/N !! "

" C-CHANGBIN ! H-How did-- "

" I have Jake here. You think I can't track you easily ? YOU'VE BEEN IGNORING MY CALLS FOR FUCK'S SAKE !!! AS FAR AS I REMEMBER, I CALLED FOR ALMOST 200 TIMES !!!! WHAT THE FUCK, Y/N ?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THESE DAYS ?! ARE YOU EVEN DOING YOUR MISSION ?!"

" Changbin, you don't have to shout the fuck out on the phone! I'm doing my mission here! Everything's well! "

" Are you sure, Y/n ? "

" Y-Yes ! I-I am ! "

" Then continue our plan to kill Sunghoon. And his father."

" I can kill his father. "

" How 'bout Sunghoon ? "

"......"

" Y/n...the fuck. "

" I think...I can't. I can't anymore Changbin. I can't. I'm sorry."

" WHAT THE FUCKING HELL, Y/N ?! DID YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT PUNK ?! I KNEW THAT I CAN'T TRUST YOU IN THE VERY FIRST PLACE ! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THE FUCKING MISSION !!!"

" Changbin...I don't know. I don't know. "

" SEO Y/N !! REMEMBER THAT SUNGHOON'S FATHER KILLED OUR PARENTS EVEN OUR GRANDFATHER ?! THAT'S WHY WE ALSO KILLED HIS MOTHER TOO !"

" YOU ! IT'S YOU ! IT'S JUST YOU WHO KILLED SUNGHOON'S PARENTS !!! DON'T EVEN DARE THAT I WILL TAKE THE BLAME WITH YOU !!"

" You have no choice, Y/n. You got into this, there's no way out."

" Changbin... "