10

After that, Y/n left the mansion without leaving any trace.

Changbin was waiting for her to talk about something.

" Mr. Seo...Y/n's here. "

" Okay...leave us alone. NOW. "

When all of them got out, Changbin faced Y/n seriously and...

*SLAP!

Y/n fell the ground because of Changbin's hard and serious slap at her.

" I-I'm sorry, Changbin-oppa..."

" Y/N ! Y/N ! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! DID YOU KNOW WHAT TROUBLE YOU JUST FUCKING DID ?! "

" I-I know b-but... "

" You love him too much, huh ? " Changbin said as he slapped Y/n again.

" WHY CAN'T YOU TREAT ME AS YOUR VERY OWN SISTER ?! YOU KEEP BEING SO HARSH TO ME AND THAT'S WHY I BECAME A HARSH ONE TOO! YOU WILL JUST BE THE 'BROTHER-THINGY' WHEN I COMPLETED A MISSION !! Why do you have to treat me like a worker, serving you ?! You never took care of me when I joined the gang...never. Instead you keep treating me as the ace of the gang and forced to do the missions that may seem impossible for me but I managed it !! Why ? It's because you are my brother !! MY. FUCKING. BROTHER.  I respect you. I highly fucking hell respected you ! When it's work or something personal, I always respect you. But have you showed anything good for your own fucking sister ? NO !! YOU NEVER DID !! YOU NEVER RESPECTED ME AS A WOMAN, A PERSON, AND A SISTER TO YOU !!! My only motivation just to be appreciated was to complete the mission you gave to me. I always think that when will that time comes but it seems to be very impossible..."

" Y/n...I-I...I'm sorry...so much. Please forgive me..."

" FORGIVE YOU ? FORGIVE YOU ?! No, Changbin. I won't. I FUCKING WON'T. Whether you like it or not, I'll do my mission right now and after this...I'm out of this gang, I'm out of your life. Forget the time that you had a sister. Why ? Because after killing them all, I'll put myself to a never-ending sleep. What's the point of living if I left and killed the man I love, if my brother can't see me as his own sister, and my dead parents ? TELL ME, WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT ?! DON'T EVEN DARE TO STOP ME, CHANGBIN. You want all of them to die right ? Might as well I'll go with them. " Y/n said holding a very powerful grenade on her hand.

" Y/n, stop !! Please don't hurt yourself ! You don't know how much I cared for you !"

" Cared...yeah, CARED. You should've done that. But no one can stop me now. One wrong move towards me and we will die together."

Changbin has no choice but to let Y/n go. He doesn't want his sister hurt. He immediately regretted himself for being such a dumbass and treating Y/n like that.

As Y/n went out with her guns, Changbin ordered everyone to move quietly.

Sunghoon's POV

" Where's Y/n ? I want to be beside her. " I said as I woke up, going to Y/n's room.

But as I open the door, she wasn't there. Everything is clean. No clothes. No other things in here.